GOLFMKV

Slammed MKV Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbDizzle

Ambalamps Dispatcher
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 5-door
well i duno if any one remembers if u r local to nyc u will remember i was balls low b4 i had the car set so i could turn front wheels fully i could only fit a piece of paper between tier and fender when wheels were fully turned ... now im on air and i ride at that same hight and hit switches when i see something i dont like in road but as to the people who saw me at waterfest im shure they can attest i ride lower then i did b4 when is time to stunt most of the weekend i had to take wide turns like a tractor trailor lol my girl thought i was crazy lol any dip i was rubbing lol i think i had like 25 psi on front and 40 in rear believe me thats low but do to riding lowere i hve totaly fucked up my fender making a u turn but it was fucked b4 do to static drop and my drive way ahh the price of the low is never ending hers some pics and a vid of me rolling at waterfest (awesome vid 12 min of dope angles editing and music) im at 6:15 i believe enjoy

Your car is fresh to death but this made my head hurt lol.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Your getting on down there buddy. Thats real good and low. How do those H&R's ride at that height. Aside from smacking axle and your lip on everything.

Besides hitting axle, my lip getting chewed up, and my frame kissing ground every once in a while, the H&R's ride just how I like it, tight as F! Still handles pretty damn good too!

edit: here is a better size, i need to buy a dslr for sure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.