GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ask a Verizon fios tech

markv

Ready to race!
Hey guys. I work for the Verizon FSC (fiber solution center) tech support for fios here in socal as an offline agent; meaning, I work on things other techs could not figure out. I also get on the phone and answer calls when they need help.

Ive worked there for about 1.5 years and its a good job with good pay and benefits.

Anyways, I wanted to offer my support for the golfmkv community. If you guys have questions about fios or if you have a current issue PM me or reply to this thread and I will see what I can do.

I wont be able to tell you when fios if coming to your area. I use the verizon.com website to determine that but I do know in socal we started offering it in more areas. Also I wont be able to hook you up with anything. I can't add movies to your account or increase your internet speed but I can definately tell you about any promos we have and get someone to contact your about it.

If anyone else works at an FSC, hit me up! We can chat during downtime. haha.

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
:( boo..... I'm freaking stuck with Cox Communications Irvine Monopoly at the moment. I wish I could get FIOS.

bovice

Banned
Car(s)
Zamboni
:( boo..... I'm freaking stuck with Cox Communications Irvine Monopoly at the moment. I wish I could get FIOS.

me too, fuck Cox Communications. where are you in oc?