GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

5th Annual Mountain Run

roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI
Hey guys and gals, it's that time again. And this time, I am giving plenty of heads up so that people can make their schedules. I am updating this to reflect the second 5th Annual Mountain Run. This time, I am not keeping a tally of how many and who are going. That was a pain in the arse. So if you want to come, then be there. No whining and complaining about the time or date. It is set and we are going. Unless it rains.

Here is what is going on:

Sunday, September 20th, 2009
8:00 AM SHARP!!!!
Adress:
379 North Main Street
Cleveland, GA 30528

My phone number is 404-512-9844 if you are running late, call me.

Last edited:

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
Is anyone on here going to go to this besides myself and prolly alfonso?

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
Gotcha.

Here's the list so far, some of these guys are from VWVORTEX:

Let me know if you want to join in:
1. roruss08gti
2. DubKnight
3. NeedyS4
4. Original Slacker
5. Core5
6. im bored - not sure
7. Still_Dubbin
8. turbogti03
9. VW Maverick +- 15 others from Augusta
10. svkid650
11. Tucci
12. nicodemayo
13. atl_gti
14. russellt
15. BamaKID
16. jay86
17. L-I-V-I-N
18. dankvwguy
19. Digipix

Modified by roruss08gti at 5:24 AM 3-18-2009

Last edited:

alfonsogti573

Ready to race!
Car(s)
03 GTI 20th AE
:bow:Sorry, I can not make it this time. Just found out the we have a birthday party to attend on the 5th and that the 12th is Easter. Plus this will give me time to get my new brake installed. I"m will like to attend the next run. Have fun and be carefull.:headbang:

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
:bow:Sorry, I can not make it this time. Just found out the we have a birthday party to attend on the 5th and that the 12th is Easter. Plus this will give me time to get my new brake installed. I"m will like to attend the next run. Have fun and be carefull.:headbang:

Sucks you can't make it, you will be missing out on some good fun. But we will def be having another one soon after

realizing this is a sunday, definitely count me in. oh, and my coils should be coming today. anyone want to see about putting them on this weekend?

Can't do it this weekend. After spending the past two weekends working on cars, the wife said this weekend is ours.