GOLFMKV

Stickerbomb.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
I mean I like it. I'm not a trend follower or anything like that. I like it and that's what matters. But stickerbombing is truly a hit or miss kinda deal, either you love it or hate it.

Personally i think it looks ok in small quantities & strategically on certain cars. I personally would give the sticker book to my 2 year old niece. lol

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
Not quite my taste... I think the engine cover would have been the right amount. But the radiator cover makes it too much. Just my opinion of course. But I do give you a :thumbsup: for the time you put into it.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
Not quite my taste... I think the engine cover would have been the right amount. But the radiator cover makes it too much. Just my opinion of course. But I do give you a :thumbsup: for the time you put into it.

Exactly my thoughts.
Funny, this morning I was trying to explain to one of my co-workers (who literally screamed like she was being murdered after seeing pics of a sticker-bombed MKI Rabbit) what sticker-bombing is and why it can be cool sometimes.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Let me know how the stickers hold up, although I bet they will peel. I think if you left the frame as is and just did the engine, battery, and fuse cover it would be a bit more controlled.