GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

19birel's latest activity

• 19birel
    19birel reacted to fatshawnsmom's post in the thread Fat Shawn’s 2019 GTI Build with Like Like.
    Yeah gonna let them know it’s not Autobahn. Already working on shipping it to NV.
  • 19birel
    19birel replied to the thread Fat Shawn’s 2019 GTI Build.
    Yeah that's an SE since no Climatronic- also agree price is high for the year and miles. You might be able to negotiate them down to...
  • 19birel
    19birel replied to the thread Building Otto.
    I have a small exhaust leak at the downpipe connection on my daily I need to sort too- crossing my fingers I don't need to cut the clamp...
  • 19birel
    19birel reacted to Ezekiel81923's post in the thread Building Otto with Like Like.
    Small thing but I had to install this garbage ass exhaust clamp at some point in the last year when I pulled my downpipe to calibrate my...
  • 19birel
    19birel replied to the thread Golf R Russian roulette.
    Yeah, it could be a turd or just need a few things on top of the paint/body work that didn't seem worth it to him. Wouldn't hurt to...
  • 19birel
    19birel replied to the thread Golf R Russian roulette.
    It could be a fun track beater. Worst case if it blows up you could toss an aliexpress motor in it haha Best case you stage zero it...
  • 19birel
    We were just allocated them by Audi, they were a pain in the but to get rid of because like you said most people are inclined to get...
  • 19birel
    It seems like for these new 8Ys they've been churning them out- my dealership always ended up with a few in stock
  • 19birel
    +1 please don't buy a fwd Audi lol. One thing to note with those new 8Y A3s, there aren't currently any tunes available for them. You...
  • 19birel
    19birel replied to the thread Nine81's Silver Wiener Build.
    Are you on E85? Probably worth noting the R i was in was on 93. IS38 cars can definitely boogie regardless, and the R I was in wasn't...
  • 19birel
    19birel replied to the thread Nine81's Silver Wiener Build.
    Re: IS38- In the span of a week I rode in a friends EQT Stage 2 R (call that 400hp at the crank), drove & rode in my dad's Stage 1 M235i...
  • 19birel
    I vote for another GTI and slap a big turbo on it haha Can't stress how entertaining it is to drive haha
  • 19birel
    19birel reacted to GripNRip's post in the thread Show us your MK7 with Like Like.
  • 19birel
    That sucks man, though not surprising- it really doesn't take much to total these. I bought mine from a salvage auction and when my...
  • 19birel
    Looks great! My sister has a set of these in her Golf and they're fantastic, even after a few years of use they still look very fresh...