GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by aspro_gti

1. aspro_gti

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

CRV is good great Mazda sounds good (never been in one)
  2. aspro_gti

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Been working with my tuner on ironing out fuel trim issues. STFT is 1.05-1.15 during very gentle throttle... and then falls within acceptable parameters (0.95-1.05) during some boost. This leads me to believe that there's a pre-turbo/post maf leak since I hit peak boost with no issue. I've got a...
  3. aspro_gti

They have the same exhaust manifold design, so they bolt right up. https://www.urotuning.com/collections/volkswagen-mk5-gti-2-0t-fsi/engine__turbocharger__turbocharger Same kits
  4. aspro_gti

They look good... not sure how you keep bending your wheels lol. They're flow formed as opposed to cast OZs, so they should not bend super easy.
  5. aspro_gti

So you stick it on to the existing spoiler? Why not use tigerseal? (the tape gives you a gap)
  6. aspro_gti

Threw on a new downstream o2 sensor (100 freaking dollars), and it wasn't the issue (fuel trims are off)... bruuuhhh wtf... Thanks tuner.
  7. aspro_gti

24inch wheel is for kids MX/Mullet setup is now the norm (29 in front, 27.5 in back) 29 front and rear for me, but that's for mountain biking Most BMX are 20 or 24
  8. aspro_gti

Jason Cammisa on Hagerty doing history lessons is something we as car guys must protect.
  9. aspro_gti

Watching Talladega Nights for the first time. Corny but very funny. The goofy kind of funny. I like.
  10. aspro_gti

Based as F... I actually had this typed earlier and realized I didn't care that much to send it. Proper offset with a nice lip looks fantastic. Acadia if you can't see the difference you're a pillock.
  11. aspro_gti

I wouldn't be surprised, it's a Haro... But hey, as long as it pedals and floats your boat.