GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by azmcs

1. azmcs

Alf: ECS BBK installed, pictures at hand.....

So the J-Crew finally had time to get together for one last project. Got the ECS BBK on the GTI this AM. Went smoothly with zero hitches. Kudos to Brian Mc. for giving a brother a killer price on the kit and Derek for getting it off the Audi for us. I lost my little breaker bar: BEFORE...
  2. azmcs

Feeler: Milltek CBE for GTI

Looking at selling my Milltek CBE as I am going full Eurojet unit. These are $799 plus shipping from Stratmosphere and they NEVER run group buys, so unless you find a used one that is what you face paying. This is the non-resonated version and it is very nice in regards to sound. It has a bit...
  3. azmcs

FS: Eurojet EA Pipe.

Just like it says. I have a polished EA pipe for sale. $100 new. I will let it go for $60 plus shipping. Helps *bling* that engine bay. Looks brand new. No sratches or marks. Came off when I did the FMIC. You can see it in this picture along the passenger side of the engine cover.
  4. azmcs

Eurojet FTW!

Got a few cool shots of John working on the DP I had installed. Can't thank him and Joel enough for all the help and work on the car.
  5. azmcs

Can bring myself to post on the 'Tex

I am just too sick of the "what do you think i should do next?" threads. I have given up on the Mk5 forum over there. Sorry if this offends. Gonna stick with this ol' place for now. And now to the reason for posting:thumbsup: Sorry for the crappy mobile phone pics. The good cam was stuck in...
  6. azmcs

Tucson BBQ Pictures

Got to have my great Dub buddies over for one last BBQ before we move away from T-town. Thanks to all who made it out. Here's a few shots with the GTI involved, but not the sole focus:thumbsup: Always present bundle of energy and cheerleader:
  7. azmcs

WTB: Milltek donwpipe with cat

Still looking for one... good shape... good cat... let me know your price.... willing to pay for shipping.... thanks!
  8. azmcs

WTB:Milltek Downpipe

Looking for a DP from Milltek. Like new condition or atleast in great shape. Willing to pay a reasonable price, not looking to lowball anyone. Thanks!
  9. azmcs

Blacked out the HIDs

UPDATED DIY ON PAGE 3 Well got around to doing the headlights finally. I don't have any good lcose-ups yet as I was in a rush to get them done before a show here in AZ. But heres a couple of rolling shots that give you an idea of what they look like. This is a MAJOR job to do. If you can't...
  10. azmcs

Some new wheel love-JLine style

Finally got these babies mounted. Took forever to get the tires organized, but ended up sticking with Toyos. First time in I don't know how long I have bought the same set of tires in a row. Guess that says something. Big thanks to Ryan and Kingson at DTM for the hook up. Without their help...
  11. azmcs

DV Bolt Size/Part Number Help!

So I replaced my DV today and being bumble hands dropped one of the 3 5mm bolts and for an hour couldn't find it. I know. Idiot! So anyone know the part number from VW or the size this is to get a replacement. I am sure running 2 out of the 3 is okay for the short term, but don't want to risk...
  12. azmcs

In a family way

Not dub related, but offical announcement: New child headed our way May 5th, 2007. We won't know boy vs girl until December time, but just though we would share with our dub-family. :thumbup: Liam, our 2 year old, being daddy's boy. Man I love having a boy: Don't be a hater for the...
  13. azmcs

Black Lug Bolts?

Anyone have a good source for black lug bolts and locks? My new wheels are black centers and I really don't want the silver OEM bolts as they look like ass. I was thinking about going with some TCKline studs but I have those on my MINI and I can't find black lug nuts for them. Anyone know of a...
  14. azmcs

FS: OSIR Carbon Fiber Engine Cover-NEW -$180

Still have a brand new, never installed, only out of the shipping box to inspect it, OSIR cover. Sells for $250, but this one is up for $180 shipped. OSIR pictures: You will need the VW emblem from your stock cover. This one has the newer metal tabs to connect it to the base cover/MAF...
  15. azmcs

Argh! CEL!

So anyone else get a CEL when their DV started to leak significantly? Noticed mine was not hitting top boost last weekend then today my wife says the CEL came on when she was driving to work. Did anyone have this problem and was it solved by a new DV? Problem is no one I know here in Tucson...