GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Beserkr

1. B

new GTI front!

Hey guys, just snapped acouple of pictures of my new grills! Enjoy! :headbang:
  2. B

New grills are on!

What's up guys, just snapped a couple of pictures of my new grill! :headbang:
  3. B

FS: Xenon Match bulbs

I decided to get different bulbs for my car so I'm selling my Hoen Xenon Match bulbs for 30 shipped OBO. I also have a pair of stock fog light vents that were never installed. One of them does does have one hole drilled through the honeycomb. That's as far as i got lol, decided to get the ones...
  4. B

Feeler: Brand New H & R Sport springs

Hey guys, I decided to put my H & R sports springs up for sale. Reason why I'm selling them is because I've had them in my sitting in my room for a year now and I never got around to installing them. Never even opened the box. Also the ones I have are the (non revised) version so Im probably...
  5. B

Issue with H & R

Hey guys, I have a set of H & R sport springs still in the box that I ordered about 3-4 months ago. I finally decided to get them installed the other day but before doing that I went online to check on the forums because I remember reading something about a set of springs being revised. Any as...
  6. B

Evoms intake install...

Hey guys, does any one in the miami area have a EVOMS intake? The UPS guys just dropped mine off and i'm anxious to get it installed:biggrin: ! So does anyone know of a good shop i could take it too or maybe a link with a DIY? Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:
  7. B

Dings and scratches

Anyone know how to remove dings, or scratch marks that are a bit deep? My passenger door has been dinged and possibly keyed:frown: . I went to open my passenger door and I found a very long scratch mark that begins by where the door opens up to almost the mirror :cry: . Does anyone know of any...
  8. B

Need your input

Hey guys. Well i didn't think I'd ever be posting something like this but what happened today left me :iono: . On my way to work today I was coming to a full stop at a red light when my GTI began to jerk a bit hard. I completed the stop and my GTI jerked back and forth for a bout 5 seconds as if...
  9. B

H & R springs and the Rieger

Hey guys, I'm about to purchase H & R race springs and I also wanted to get the Rieger front lip and splitter but I have a some concerns. I've seen pictures of the drop that the race springs gives the car, it's a pretty aggressive drop which i like but how much clearance is the lip going to...