GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bkmk5

1. B

FS: 2- Potenza 225/40/18 used

Looking to sell 2 of my used tires that came with my GTI. They were swapped out for All Seasons prior to me selling my GTI 3 years ago. These have been taking up space in my garage for some time. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Best offer takes em home!
  2. B

FS: Apple iPhone 8GB Black Unlocked 1.1.4 w/ Apple Care

Here is the link to my fiance's auction! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190237115125&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123 Here is a quote from my Auction: "You are bidding on an original Genuine 8gb Apple iPhone with Apple Care warranty. It is in mint condition with only a very minor...
  3. B

FS: Apple iPhone 8GB Black

1 day auction on ebay! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190236875655&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123 Quote from my auction: "You are bidding on an original Genuine 8gb Apple iPhone. It is in mint condition with only a very minor scuff on one side. There is not one scratch on the...
  4. B

07 MK5 vs S2000

So today I was driving to work minding my own business on the expressway jammin out with the windows open and I see some kid pulls up behind me in his yellow S2000 and then pulls to the right of me and slows down so that we're heads up. My car APR Stage 1 93+ Neuspeed Intake Dunken Donuts...
  5. B

'05 Civic Si vs '07 GTI

Whats up guys? Just curious if you think I should put my fiances' little sisters, boyfriend in his place. So here is how it goes down. I met him for the first time and within 15 seconds he asks me if I want to race. It made me feel really old because I kindly declined, "you know what buddy, I...
  6. B

Dealer's Service Advisor tells me to take a hike

I'll try to make a long story short but I'm quite p!ssed off right now about my GTI and my call with the SA today. Over the past 3-4months my 2007 GTI (10k miles on it) has been making knocking sounds when going around corners. The knocking sound comes from directly under the shifter(DSG...
  7. B

17" Apple iMac with AppleCare

I am selling my 17" iMac which is in perfect working order. I am moving in with the fiance and no longer need this computer. I currently have the Apple Care extended warranty on the computer which expires in 09/2009. I have also upgraded the operating system to Leopard 10.5.X which is amazing! I...
  8. B

Bumper different color then the rest of car

Am I retarded for thinking my front bumper is not Black Magic paint? The car is a month old now and its pissed me off since day...2. :mad: Is there a reason why the front bumper is painted a different color then the rest of the car?
  9. B

JL Audio 10" W6v2 and JL Audio 500/1 Amp

I am selling one 10" JL Audio W6v2 Subwoofer and one JL Audio 500/1 Mono class d amp. I live in NY and I don't mind shipping (I have the original box for both with manuals and everything.) Here is a link to the actual system in my old car. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/235389/9 Accepting...
  10. B

Problem with DSG

So my GTI is 4 weeks old and I've been letting it rip every chance I get but I've got a problem. My DSG stutters between first and second the very first time after starting the car(already warm engine). :burnrubber: Like lets say my normal schedule.... drive 15 minutes to work on the LIE doing...
  11. B

Alpine CDA 9856 with iPod integration

Looking to sell a barely used Alpine CDA 9856 head unit. I would like to sell the CD player with the iPod adapter. I am looking for $150 OBO. Reply to the thread or send me a PM if your interested. I also have a 10" JL W6v2 amp in near MINT condition and a 500/1 JL Audio Amp as well. If you...
  12. B

Stock GTI vs. 2004 WRX with mods

So yea I think my friend is just bustin my balls but I really think i took him today on a 20mph pull to 80mph. Hes driving a 2004 wrx with intake/turbo back and some sort of ecu tuning. My car... Stock GTI 2dr with pkg2 and only 625 miles on the car. So we were going to the TGIFridays tonight...
  13. B

Problems with stock Navigation.

I know that alot of people dont prefer the stock navigation... I opted for it anyway figuring the wifey wouldn't want me going out and buying a Pioneer Nav. Enough BS. I got in my car this morning, navigation map came up after i started up the car no problem. After my round of golf... No more...