GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Candy30

1. Candy30

WTB: Kenwood KCA IP500 iPod interface

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kenwood-KCA-iP500-iPod-adapter-adaptor-interface-/140477600204#ht_4391wt_905 this kind of one :thumbsup: if anyone has one and is willing to sell PM me :wink: OR MAYBE can someone buy it on ebay and send it to my country to my address? Cause nobody from those ebay sellers...
  2. Candy30

WTB: Forge DV for TFSI

Anyone got one just layin' around? willing to pay 120$ + shipping to my location.. PM me with offers Cheers
  3. Candy30

Can someone do me a favour? Kenwood KCA IP500

I'm lookin into buyin this adapter for my 2DIN dvd player so I can listen to music from my iPod..now here comes the problem: the connection set costs around 150$ in my country, and in the US its around 50$, so can anyone PLEASE buy that for me and send it to me to Europe? Ofcourse I would send...
  4. Candy30

right wheel plopping thing problem

I've got D2 coilovers installed (the same as the K-Sport) and after a few thousand km's i've noticed my right wheel is doing this plopping sound, like 'plop plop' when i get over the small bends/holes/what's the name for it on the street? Does anyone else have this problem? the sound is like...
  5. Candy30

VW Black Grille Emblem WHERE to buy?

So i wanna buy that black front grille VW emblem instead of my stock chrome one. I found one on tmtuning.com but it's like 55$ for just one piece? Do you know where to get that plastic one in BLACK color a bit cheaper? couldn't find any on ebay.. EDIT: it has to be online order
  6. Candy30

Forge induction kit?

Does anyone here has the forge intake kit on their mkV? I'm thinkin of buyin one but heard all kind of stuff that its not working properly etc etc, so i dont know what to think now :/ p.s. dont tell me get evoms and others, cause i cant get them here where i live and if i order online shipping...
  7. Candy30

Pic Req: Edition 30 with springs

does anyone have any pics of the edition 30 with springs, eibach sportlines preferably, H&R, koni also??? not coilovers..not regular GTI..thnx
  8. Candy30

D2 coilovers???

I have an group buy open in my country for that coils, i can get them for 1180$, they have height and rebound adjustment... www.d2racing.com so I'm wondering did anyone try these or have had any experience, maybe somebody's friend cousin any info is good...its an US company so i thought to...
  9. Candy30

Neuspeed vs Forge Short Shift kit

I'm lookin to buy one of these, i see that Forge offers FTB and STS peaces, and the neuspeed one is only one part.. my concern is which one is better as i've heard that forge's is known to kinda not go flowly into gears (sorry for my bad english).. so if anyone has tryed both of them that would...
  10. Candy30

Percentage of tint on Stock rear/back windows

I'm wondering (cause i want my front windows get tinted) what is the percentage of tinting on our stock rear windows and back window?anyone have a clue?couldnt find it by searching.. is it 35% or 15% or?
  11. Candy30

Where to order HOEN xenonmatch?

paypal service on the hoen-usa.com page doesnt work, so i need some other site that uses paypal and provides with the xenonmatch fogs?anyone help please
  12. Candy30

resonator delete high revs?

i'll probably delete my resonator when the edition comes..but am wondering 4 you that have allready done that, what kinda sound is it on high revs?like drivin on the autobahn (expressway, interstate or how do you call that?) i mean on the constant like drivin 80mph how does it sound?is it...
  13. Candy30

My EX 2.0tdi 140hp

so here is my ex baby :( am kinda sad that i've sold her but its ok..thought i'd show her to ya'll so here it is, i'll put mods below the pics so the mods: Eibach Sportline kit Tinted windows 18" RC12 rc design rims with Bridg Potenza RE050 FK Angel Eyes Xenon HID 8000k Chrome mirror...
  14. Candy30

GTI Edition 30 BRAKES?

how large are the discs on edition?i thought they are 345mm, but someone told me that they are the same as on the 'normal' gti like 312mm or somethin.. Seat Leon Cupra has the 345mm discs in front, so i assumed that edition has the same...or am I wrong? Please tell me someone that REALLY knows...
  15. Candy30

k04 edition 30 psi?

can someone tell me wats the stock pressure on the edition 30'th k04 turbo? i've found searching that the mkV gti 200hp is around 10psi, wats on the Edition30, S3 and the leon Cupra?