GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cjromano

1. C

2008 Intake on a 2006?

I am curious if the intakes on the 2008 GTI's are any different from the intakes that are on 2006's? Also, has anyone put BACK ON the turbo inlet pipe and would like to share what they did? Thanks for the responses.
  2. C

FS: Part out

Last thing to go from my car... Forge DV- $100 OBO comes with 2 diff color springs, solenoid, and about 3.5-4ft of hose and boost tap Pics are below. Thanks for looking.
  3. C

WTB: 2 OEM parts!

I am looking for a stock intake that would fit a 2006 GTI and I am also looking for a rear hatch "VW" emblem, chrome, not painted black. Thanks for looking, PM me with what you got along with the prices!
  4. C

FS Badgeless front grille

Going back to stock and this was on my car for about 4-5 months. I got it on ebay for 99 dollars. Hit me up with offers, it is still in near perfect condition (I only say "near" because it's not still in the box) and it fits on the car perfectly. I am thinking somewhere around 60 dollars +...
  5. C

Revo stage 2 to stock

is it possible to switch to stock mode with revo software without the select switch? Anyone willing to meet up with me and I'll throw a few bills their way to switch me to stock mode with their switch? pm me thanks
  6. C

Revo stage 2

Anyone in Northern VA area (Falls Church) who can do an ECU switch? If so, my ecu has stage 2 revo on it and am willing to switch with someone who has a stock one for 250 dollars + install. Not sure if anyone has done it, but I have heard you can. Let me know through pm or email me at...
  7. C

Revo switch

Does anyone in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland, etc area that want to trade my ECU for theirs? I have revo stage 2 on it and willing to do the trade for 300 dollars plus you gotta meet to do the install. In the mean time, can anyone with a switch meet up with me to revert back to stock...
  8. C

WTB Rear Hatch Release Chrome VW emblem

If you have a oem rear hatch release emblem that will fit a 2006 gti, send me a pm or post here what you have and how much you want. Thanks for looking.
  9. C

WTB: 3 things

I need: Stock engine cover (with turbo connection and intake) Stock upper front grille Chrome VW badge for the hatch handle Hit me up and please let me know. This is for my 2006 GTI. Need ASAP. Thank you casonromano@yahoo.com
  10. C

FS Partout Feeler

Hey everyone, I have a 2006 stage 2 and am going back to stock soon. Parts are still on the car and will come off when I get serious offers. I have the following for sale/trade. Not looking to rob anyone, I accept reasonable offers although Badgeless grille-looking for stock grille. Will do...
  11. C

FS Dark Tinted tail lights

Have a full set of tinted tails done by Jon's Tinted Tails. They are basically color matched to my car, very dark tint. They were on a 2006 GTI, now they are just sitting around collecting dust. Looking to get around 200 shipped. Will accept reasonable offers. They are like new, hardly used...
  12. C

Rear Valence/diffuser

Anyone had one of these painted and would like to share how much? Thinking about getting one and getting it painted BMP. Any help would be great. Thanks http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Search/Clearance/ES5694/
  13. C

WTB: Steelies

I live in Austin, I want to buy a set of steelies with tires, pm me or reply and let me know what you have, thanks.
  14. C

Help with Fogs

SO, I can't get my fogs to work...guess my switch doesn't support the lights? I have no idea, they just don't turn on. I found this on ECS: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Interior/Switches/ES9974/ Does any have this? Has anyone has my same issue? Any helpful response will...
  15. C

Wtb cup holder

Rear cup holder unit please. Send me a pm with price/pics. Thanks