GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by foulkryzee

1. foulkryzee

fs dorbritz rear control arms

I have for sale brand new dorbritz rear control arms 330 plus shipping
  2. foulkryzee

dv soaked in oil

So i replaced a few things today on my car. Checked my dv and noticed that it was soaked in oil. Is this normal or possibly a pcv problem
  3. foulkryzee

photo shoot with bxphoto

Zach's Air'd out Rotiform'd GTI by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr Zach's Air'd out Rotiform'd GTI by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr Zach's Air'd out Rotiform'd GTI by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr Zach's Air'd out Rotiform'd GTI by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr Zach's Air'd out Rotiform'd GTI by BX | PHOTO, on Flickr Zach's...
  4. foulkryzee

need help cel

So my cel came on tonight didnt have the chance to get it read yet...its doin the same thing when my coil packs went bad...i jus changed the coil pack spark plugs and fuel pump no less than a 3months ago. I have an mkv gti. Is it commonfor them to go bad that fast....or do i would i have other...
  5. foulkryzee

las vegas

So me and a few buddys are meeting this friday at the INnOUT on sahara about 730 8 to chill talk cars all are welcome....come hang out meet some new peeps grab a burger no make specific so tell ur friends and come on down
  6. foulkryzee

air ride suggestion

So im on bags now and I have the manual paddle valves and I hate them wanna upgrade to some sort of management system any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated
  7. foulkryzee

my new wheels

About time I got my new wheels
  8. foulkryzee

wheel help

So im gonna pick up a set of rotiform BLQs 18x8.5 et 35 im bagged and will I be able to tuck them and what other problems might I run into and what are good solutions any help would be greatly appreciated
  9. foulkryzee

stuck on wheels

Very intrested in the tarmac fifteen52s or the interlagos......does anyone have any pics of either wheels on their cars
  10. foulkryzee

few pics

Me and my buddys mk6
  11. foulkryzee

cel came on

So my cel flashed and I got it read it said I had a misfire I replaced plugs and coils car sounds normal but cel is still on do I have to reset it or drive a certain amount of miles
  12. foulkryzee

need frame notch in las vegas

Im in las vegas and need to kno a shop I can get my frame notched
  13. foulkryzee

on air need help

So im on and ride and when im all the way aired out my car sits on a lean the driver side sit lower than passenger side I was told I had to get it notched then I was told to get adjustable end links or somthing like that....not really sure any advice would be greatly appreciated