GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by franklinhid

1. F

For Car enthusiast ONLY...

so yea. since my threads tend to become extremely funny with all funny guys who cant appreciate anything that isnt an MKV. yes i dont post much but im always lurking around since i love me my vdubs. now for some updated pictures. u have been warned. n now to...
  2. F

Stg 2+GTI (tranceporter) vs 94 civic(franklinhid)

Tranceporter got a few mods done and wanted to test them out. Me and him are VERY good friend and we always joke around. He called me out before he went 2+ and pretty much said that would put him over the top on me. Here are the results.... First part is some other car i raced the night...
  3. F

playing around with flash

My buddy shot my car using his canon 50D and played with different exposures and flashes.i think they came out pretty sick 1st two pics were pitch black out, and the other had just a bit of lighting behind it any inputs?suggestions?
  4. F

mkv vs 5th gen civic

ill keep it short n sweet. ricer fly by my house.cute little tire squeal. i get in my car. chase u down. line up on the highway. seee ya later x3 times. then raced for the 4th time i gave u a break, let u go 1st and i fell asleep taking off. i caught ya real fast but had to slow down for...
  5. F

just saying hi

Wats UP guys.before anything, i wasnt to sure where to post this on this forum so mods bare with me and move it if needed. been lurking for a while finally signed up and saying hi.i know the whole controversial hondavs vdub thing. that doesn't exist with me. nor am i ur regular honda person. i...