GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

gboticus's latest activity

• gboticus
    gboticus replied to the thread Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build.
    100% to that. For those who follow this path this is a at least a guide for them to follow and a baseline for HPA when people choose to...
  • gboticus
    gboticus reacted to Cuzoe's post in the thread Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build with Like Like.
    A build like this and track time or not something that I will at any point be involved in... But I do like the idea of attempting to...
  • gboticus
    The VR6 came with a very tough uprated dog bone mount. The Verkline subframe replaced that with its own however. Under track abuse we...
  • gboticus
    I am not gonna let the engine rocking stop me from enjoying Area 27 in June. Let's go!
    • 1715812668095.png
  • gboticus
    gboticus reacted to JerseyDrew77's post in the thread DAZA TCR widebody swamp...... with Like Like.
    I'm not really a fan of the TCR look, too much for my taste but the fact that he converted his FWD to AWD is big time baller right there.
  • gboticus
    That shakedown day just keeps giving! Found some melted trim in the rear I need to address. Diffuser no doubt keeping more heat in there...
    • 1715474273317.png
  • gboticus
    So we found the problem: the lower radiator fan fully seized. I only checked the upper one like an idiot. That was causing the ECU to...
  • gboticus
    Don't forget the STU STU STU!
  • gboticus
    OK, so that was a day of fascinating lessons and murphy's law. We did a full session at the track and learned a few things: - This...
    • 1715359912033.png
    • 1715359937374.png
  • gboticus
    Swapped everything to track mode after getting the gas. This is the first time she's been in this form in years. I'm so excited for...
    • 1000012552.jpg
  • gboticus
    Got some go go juice for the shake down tomorrow of the VR6.
    • 1000012514.jpg
  • gboticus
    gboticus reacted to M3bs1's post in the thread Track Pads for MK7.5 R with Like Like.
    I ran R4 on my M3. Killed them off in a single session at CMP. DS3.12 FTW.
  • gboticus
    Ok, so here's the one bolt you can't remove without dropping the subframe for the wishbones. Verkline says to use OEM bolts, and...
    • 1714517925725.png
  • gboticus
    Can do, and in the meantime this is the best photo I have of a quarter of the front subframe or so. Maybe it's useful, maybe not. I will...
    • 1714427155720.png
  • gboticus
    It's missing some stuff in the rear which the Verus rear diffuser used off the rear subframe and had to fabricate some brackets to make...