1. gmmills

Selling my GTI Part Out

All Sold please delete
  2. gmmills

what did you do to your mkv today?

Couple Sowo pics
  3. gmmills

Fs: Stock Suspension

I have the stock suspension for sale, 90k on the shock/struts and springs. They were working fine when i took them off. They are just dirty in the photos - $50 + shipping
  4. gmmills

wtb gti sunroof

my mk5 gti sunroof drain system broke and now its going to leak..need a new frame and mechanism. best way to contact me 4047029548 thanks
  5. gmmills

Wtb: motor mounts

Let me know the brand, mileage and price Thanks
  6. gmmills

Dm vs Apr, Revo, Giac

Does anyone have any comparisons of the two? Like stage 2 vs stage 2 etc. Just curious to see the difference... Looking for videos not technical discussions
  7. gmmills

APR Stage 2+ Passed emissions for $5

APR Stage 2+ Passed emissions in Atl for $5 So im sure everybody knows how to do this already but it was my first time getting emissions done today with APR Stage 2+. I have a Billy Boat Catted downpipe. I spoke with my apr dealer and he said to put it into stock mode (non test pipe) file and...
  8. gmmills

wtb: Bsh Pcv Fix

Got one
  9. gmmills

Fs: Oem rear wiper assembly

SOLD
  10. gmmills

Will these Konis fit?

Hi guys, quick question I bought a set of koni sports (yellows) rear shocks and the part # is 8040 -1352sport According to ecs tuning and Redline motorsports these only fit: Volkswagen R32 Volkswagen Golf R Volkswagen Passat B6 I have have spoken to ecs tuning and they say that these will...
  11. gmmills

K04 questions

Is anyone on here running a 6mt stock clutch on a k04? Or a BT for that matter? Interested to see how they are holding up. What's the cheapest upgrades to get a clutch to hold k04 power levels?
  12. gmmills

FS/Feeler: Forge, hpfp, oem parts

Price Drop with all items Forge oil and coolant caps- SOLD! Oem hpfp 60k on it - SOLD Mk6 shifter and boot - SOLD Oem engine cover/intake - SOLD Oem Springs $45 shipped
  13. gmmills

Wtb: Aftermarket Heat Shield

BSH preferred but I really dont mind
  14. gmmills

what did you do to your mkv today?

Installed my Forge Twintake! Now just waiting for my APR HPFP :) - going in with a brand new cam follower. Other two were removed at 8K.