GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gtiboy87

1. G

valve removal

Does anyone know what the vw tool is to remove the springs? I have just tried using a magnet inside of a socket and pushing down. Tbis has only worked once. I am.trying.to remkve the.valves and its getting to be a pain in the ass.
  2. G

Apr stg3 kit for sale. Serious Buyers PM me, thanks.

I am selling all of the stg3 parts from the kit, EXCEPT the HPFP fuel pump. Asking price is 3300. Price does NOT include shipping. I am already taking a heavy loss on the kit itself. Buyer will need to contact APR for info about the stg3 tune transfer. The following parts from the stg3 kit...
  3. G

APR stg3 kit for sale.

I am selling my APR stg3 kit and will be upgrading the car. The kit will be sold as a whole, no parting out. Serious buyers please send me a PM. Thanks.
  4. G

Apr Stg 3 vs r6, nough said ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUutFLmpwJM
  5. G

the gf getting a new tat!

Pics of the GF getting her second tat done at the house tonight. My step sis bf is a tattoo artist and was cool enough to bring his equipment up to the house to do this. Just a few shots, we have just begun! Also if anyone is from the PA area Rob the artist does pretty damn good work. This...
  6. G

Just installed Reiger front lip pics

I have had this kit for the past 2 years. Talk about procrastination. I know a lot of guys on here do not like the Reiger kit because it makes the mkv's look bulky and fat. I left the front lip black because the color black tends to make things smaller such as vehicles, where white makes...
  7. G

Just installed my front Reiger lip pics

a
  8. G

Starter wont turn, gets warm

I put my intake manifold back on the car last night, car ran fine except for clutch issues. Boost tap came off this morning. Tried to take the gti for test ride and starter wouldnt turn over. I have had this problem before and i forget what i did exactly? Is there something on the mkv's...
  9. G

Not starting?

Put intake manifold back on car. Looks like a vaccum hose of some type is loose and i cant figure out where it connects to. Car will not start. Vaccum hose start point is at a "t" that connects to the manifold and runs down inside the engine bay. I have no clue where it connects to. Here is...
  10. G

Best way to clean fuel injectors OUT of the engine?

So, i took my manifold off the gti because i am going with the direct port meth kit. I cleaned my valves, throttle body etc... Now i want to clean the fuel injectors. All i have done so far is use water and a microfiber rag to wipe the carbon off the tips of the injectors. Is there anything...
  11. G

Prepping stg3 gti for direct port meth injection

With the help from Little_Red_Fast AND finally being settle into my new house back in PA from AZ i have began work on the gti. I am going with the Devils Own Direct port setup :happyanim: Here are some pictures. The whole process took me an hour and a half. I WOULD HAVE had it done sooner...
  12. G

Tempe Beach Park picture from 3/15/2010

A FEW pics i took tonight with my new camera. Still getting used to the camera and different lenses.
  13. G

Apartment garage BS

So, i have been here in AZ for the past year an a half. I return back to PA in 21 days. I am renting out a garage at my apartment complex to use to work on my car an bike. Recently, the apartment complex has hired this new security company that patrols night shift. Seems that these new guys...
  14. G

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF MY TEMPORARY GARAGE FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS

I am returning back to my home town in two months. I had to rent out a small garage at my apartmnet complex here in AZ. Its pretty well packed. I have a toyota tundra pickup that i was going to see if i could maybe squeeze in as well LOL
  15. G

Snap On vs Craftsman

What do u all think