GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gtiTom

1. gtiTom

So...I don't have a GTI anymore.

Picked her up with only 23K as a 99 base model. With some help, installed Megans on her a month later. Here she is after the installation :biggrin: Next to helloterence (member and photo credentials)
  2. gtiTom

FS: TSW Willow 17x8 Bronze (3/4 mint) $350

SOLD ‎4 5x112 17x8 TSW wheels for sale. $350 All three wheels are mint; however, the fourth has a small nick. Wheels were bought from a local in PA but never mounted on either cars. Local preferably but for shipping, please PM.
  3. gtiTom

Pic request: RS Mk5 with OEM LEDs

As title states, Please fill my curiosity with pictures :wink:
  4. gtiTom

WTT: 18" Miro LM Reps Black 18x8 205/40 Nitto gens for OEM

Like title states. One rim has a 1 1/2 rash on the edge of it. Tires and rim are only couple months old. Slight camber wear on rear tires. Looking for trade for OEM wheels. Classix's, Denvers with good tire thread (allseason). + $350 cash. Looking to get rid ASAP.
  5. gtiTom

WTT: TR Notched hood and grill + TR stock hood + grill

As title states. Looking for the trade preferably local. In the trade, you will receive my hood (done by VW bodyshop at Congressional VW in Rockville, MD) and the badgeless grill. I seek the same parts but stock in return. Bodywork + paint was recently done in August. No chips/nicks. PM...
  6. gtiTom

SUPPORT/DONATE: Stolen and stripped

Hey guys, I just want to make sure this isn't some kind of fraud to gain petty money. I have a good friend who, like the many of us, are passionate about our cars and others. Just yesterday, his car was stolen off his own driveway and stripped and was found in a neighboring community. Police...
  7. gtiTom

Engine rev won't go past 4k

Alright. I have a suspicion that the problem is my spark plugs. I'm REVO stg 2, btw. I have some NGK spark plugs that last only 5k roughly. I have not replaced mine in about 10k; in fact, i'm still running the old spark plugs. Just recently, every time I go past 4k, the engine buckles back down...
  8. gtiTom

avg azn

finally, some decent pics of my car after hood notch/wheels Thank you lilaRe
  9. gtiTom

WTB: Front left fender liner

As title states
  10. gtiTom

badgeless!

Update: ____________________ Yes, it's a crappy pic and yes I will fill the notch. :biggrin:
  11. gtiTom

Pumpkin Under The Galaxy

er, delete this thread im an idiot
  12. gtiTom

photoshop request. oh god.

Can someone photoshop red bolts and gold bolts onto the wheels seperately?
  13. gtiTom

proper pic with new wheels

Thank you Omega!
  14. gtiTom

WTB: rear 02 sensor

Just putting this up to see if there are any for sale. Pothole ripped mine out.
  15. gtiTom

got my shoes on

finally