GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Haggisman14

1. Haggisman14

FS: 2007 CW GTI / 6sp Pkg 2 - Local to Nassau County, Long Island

2007 VW GTI for Sale I have this for sale in the classifieds, but wanted to make sure the local people here see it. Pictures here: http://www.cramcreations.com/images/vw/index.html Car is in excellent/mint condition. Mileage is highway (Rt. 287 NJ/NY). Car runs just like it did when I...
  2. Haggisman14

FS: 2007 CW GTI / 6sp Pkg 2

2007 VW GTI for Sale SOLD!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150527420171&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT Pictures here: http://www.cramcreations.com/images/vw/index.html Car is in excellent/mint condition. Mileage is highway (Rt. 287). Car runs just like it did...
  3. Haggisman14

Replacing Fuel Filter--Getting DAMN clips off?!?!?!?!

had to swap my tired due to two big nails in my sidewalls, and figured since i had the rear of the car up, great time to swap out my fuel filter...problem is...i can't get the clips off!!!:evil: Has anyone done this that can tell me how to get those buggers off...or maybe a scan from the...
  4. Haggisman14

Rev D Ignition Packs/Coils...Where to Buy??

Hey everyone, I'm turning 80k miles and want to replace my ignition packs, but the new rev. F packs are running $58 from ECS and $62 from the dealer. Very curious as to why the big price jump as I know people were only paying around 28-32 for the last revision....could there be that big of an...
  5. Haggisman14

Can these get more miles?

I'm not sure if i need new tires or not. I did the penny trick, and still seem to have enough tread, but just wanted to ask some experts. Here are some pics of the tire tread/corners. I"ve had my winter setup on, and will probably put these back on in the beginning of April. I think i'd be...
  6. Haggisman14

W/Runflats--do we really need a spare?

I'm toying with the idea of taking out my spare in the springtime and doing a niice custom trunk set up. Knock on wood I haven't had to use my spare yet, and got to thinking....since I'm driving on run-flat tires, do I really need to keep the spare in my trunk. I figure if I were to need...
  7. Haggisman14

Eclipse Deck Installation (updated with pics 11/13)

Pics will follow tomorrow, but please see below for my current install thus far: I picked up a used Eclipse CD7000 deck and will be using that as the brain of my system. I purchased the American International trim kit, and over the weekend will be sanding it down and filling it with some bondo...
  8. Haggisman14

Illumination Fuse in Driverside Panel?

Does anyone know if there is an illumination fuse in the driver side fuse box? I'm going to be adding some terminals to the fuse box, and would rather tap into an open slot rather than tapping into a random wire in the dash (probably the illumination brightness) for my new headunit. Thanks. Marc
  9. Haggisman14

Eclipse Deck bypassing Stock Amp?

Hey everyone, just had a real quick question. I'm about to put an Eclipse deck into my car and want to use that as my amp source. Going into the factory harness I'm assuming will bypass the stock amp underneath the passenger seat correct? To my understanding if i don't use those SWI-CAN/BUS...
  10. Haggisman14

Wiring an Eclipse Deck - Some ?'s

I'm going to be installing an Eclipse CD8454 in the next few weeks and need to get all the parts I need. I'm going to purchase this wiring harness: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ajouTKOrJDa/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?I=120709003 but I have a question for you guys. Do you really piggy back your...
  11. Haggisman14

Please Delete

Looking to pic up the bottom half of the Osir Orbit shift knob. Looking for it in black. I've currently got the silver one, and when i use the CF knob top in the winter I"d like to have the black bottom. Pics for reference: Thanks. Marc
  12. Haggisman14

Recaro Seats...heated?

Hello you lucky r32 owners :-) I was wondering if your recaro racing seats are heated. I'm checking out some local salvage yards and seeing if i could get my hands on some seats...curious if i do this if I'll get the same heated seats. Thanks. Marc
  13. Haggisman14

WTB - Stock Rotors

Looking for some stock rotors with loooow miles. Just curious if anyone has some lying around from a BBK upgrade. If the price is right, I"ll gladly pick them up. Marc
  14. Haggisman14

GTI / A3 Cat & Mouse

This is the best forum for it, but it's not really a vs...but anyways. I'm usually on the road heading home around 6:30-7, and a few times now I'll be coming across this one guy in a black A3 (i'm pretty sure w/the s-line package). The one day he got on my ass, and then zipped over, and we...
  15. Haggisman14

O-Fish-Al Black Huff Thread

Well, I've seen a couple black huffs here and there, but I want to compile a complete thread all w/black huffs. I'm going to be powder coating my rims this winter and am still on the fence as to if i want to go matte, semi-gloss, or high gloss. Bring on the shots! Be sure to mention what...