GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by huntley

1. huntley

Neuspeed springs

the car is now sold these were in there for about 15000 miles loved em want $100 obo if shipping is involved you pay but im willing to drive a good distance give me a call i dont go on here much anymore 8152451084 o yea they lower the car about 2inch:thumbsup:
  2. huntley

FT:VW karthoum 18's

Only for trade right now as i have no other wheels... Winter tires on rite now about %80 all around and i have some conti summers that will go with them with about &70 all around..never curbed no bends. no scratches. Has Tpms sensors those are both my car
  3. huntley

FS: Only Two 17" Classix

I have two 17" classix that came with the car.. got in a accident destroyed the others...sux They are mint no curbs no bends it has the original conti's with 75% left i will have actual pics up tomorrow ASKING $200 for both think thats far but lemmi know willing to ship at buyers expense im...
  4. huntley

First time posting pics

nothing to awesome here just wanted to share my car with you guys... i know its not up to a lot of u guys levels so c/c are very welcome
  5. huntley

which wheels

i want some new kicks but dont want to break the bank u guys like this i have bmp
  6. huntley

G2G MB Garage Huntley May 23

Its a g2g at the shop i work at.... info is in the link :thumbsup: Free food http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121454
  7. huntley

vinyl roof in il

Does anyone know of a place in il that does vinyl roof? thanx:thumbsup:
  8. huntley

looking for eurojet exhaust

Hey im looking for the eurojet muffler no res but i cant find it in the stock looking version just r32 can anybody help me out