GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jester_Fu

1. J

Luxury Car Resale Value

Being a car enthusiast, when i'm bored surfing the web i often find myself looking over Carsales and checking car prices and whats floating about. There's a really obvious trend, IMO, that cars over $100k when new drop value like a hooker drops skirt at the sign of a $50 note. What do you recon...
  2. J

Your Favourite Road

Thought i'd share some video of my favourite road. Be interested to see what other people enjoy as a drive. The camera rolling off the dash adds a bit of excitement :lol: yOOEvvm5gcE
  3. J

My Method for getting an R32 0-100 in 4.6 Seconds

Sell it and buy an Audi TT RS :biggrin: I debaged it this morning. Some people may think that's strange but in 2 days it was getting more than it's fair share of attention. /End brag thread :happyanim:
  4. J

EOI - HPA/KW SHS, Haldex GenII, HPA Short Shifter

All gonskies.
  5. J

Coffe Drinking VW Talk...

OK Latte lovers, time to get your coffee drinking self out for a GTG and general VW loving chat session. *Maybe* even a drive if we feel up to it and have had enough of beating each other over the head with which mods are best for whatever reason... Suggested meeting place: Sutherland Macca's...
  6. J

How Low Can You Go?

Well... i can go 10-35mm Lower :biggrin: Yeah baby!!!
  7. J

MkV R32 Front Pads

Being winter and having 15600km on the R, i've started to get a tiny bit of brake squeel consistent with debris between the pad and rotor. So, today i thought i'd fix it and share a litte on the front callipers. Being winter and having a few who track their cars, i think a couple out there might...
  8. J

GTG and Drive Dynamics - RNP 05/07/08

After the brilliant and massive turnout last time... we'd like to hold another drive dynamics day at RNP. As per the last drive, the emphasis is on having a fun Saturday - cruisy, lots of talk about cars... displays of really bad humour... and some good coffee and cake in Stanwell Park...
  9. J

GTG, Drive AND Suspension Comparison - RNP 15/06/08

Details Date: Sunday, 15/06/2008 Location: Royal National Park, Sydney Meeting Point: Boat Shed Time: 2pm for a 2:30pm start. Route: We'll go from the Boat House to Carey Beach and then to Stanwell Park for coffee/cake. Generally after coffee, the Waterfall section of RNP is up. Duration: As...
  10. J

Petrol Prices - Again...

Yeah, so i'm mildly sick of hearing everyone bitch about petrol prices as well. But an interesting point was made to me recently: It seems that BP are the company who most readily drive fuel prices up. Yet, on this forum, their customers seem to be loyal to a particular type of fuel they...
  11. J

OT - NZ Drive :D

So, i've been in NZ for a few days with work, spending the weekend with friends. Work being stingy... i couldn't bring the R with me... but, i've found the answer: Rent a Subaru Liberty B4 and drive from Christchurch to Akaroa via...
  12. J

Rain Closing Roof and Windows?

So, i've mentioned at a couple of the GTG's that the US and European boys have been VAG-COM'ing their R32's to have auto closing window and sunroof when rain is detected andthe car is switched off. Here's a link to the Vortex thread that links to the sources on doing the mod...
  13. J

Skidpan Day, 22nd Feb, 2008

Who's up for it? I rang Driving Solutions and they have 11 places left from today for the Stage 2 driving course at EC. It's an all day course on a Friday, so you either need to be working nights or take the day off! These things usually kick off about 10am and finish about 4pm. Cost is $275 per...