GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jizzim

1. J

FS: new OEM VW centercap set 1C0 071 213

(4) for $25 shipped to the lower 48. I have no idea what wheel models they fit. I bought them for my VMR wheels but they are too small. VW part number 1C0 071 213 I also cross posted this on Vortex so I will base sales on time stamp. Thanks.
  2. J

REVO 2+ Dyno w/ FMIC and meth (need unbiased help)

Let me set up the events prior to getting on the dyno today. A friend and I re-tuned my meth kit to the new timing settings this morning. We literally did a gazillion back to back runs and drove straight to the shop with the dyno. We did not waste any time. Once there it was strapped on the...
  3. J

Gawdamn! Eurojet FMIC finally installed.

I've had the OEM fitment EJ FMIC sitting in my room for months now. With the help of two friends, I got it installed today. I'll post more pictures and thoughts later on about the entire process. I'm too fucking tired. It was over 100degF and HUMID. Eurojet if you're reading this.. I love you...
  4. J

VMR V713!!

Sorry for the tease. They are arriving tomorrow. :happyanim: I really hope they clear my front calipers. I had a hard time finding wheels that would fit. The R8 reps I currently have on have a cunts hair width between the spokes and caliper. Thanks to my ninja Alf and DBC. :cool:
  5. J

Props to BSH!!

Thanks Phil!! I was IM'ing you on Vortex about the o-ring size for the block off cap on the catch can setup. Long story short I ripped the o-ring on the block off cap when I removed it to install the boost tap. I sent Phil an IM on Vortex and he got back with me.. Thank you Brandon as well...
  6. J

12v key-on source?

I'm trying to find a stable 12v key-on source for my meth controller. My friend and I thought we had a good source using a spot in the engine bay fuse box but it freaked out the car and threw a DTC. It said something about ECM power blah blah blah. Our last resort is to literally tap into the...
  7. J

YES! Another no bulb out HID kit!! pics and vid

I don't know if some of you remembered my thread on the capacitor fixed VVME kit I had. For some reason the VVME kit that I got didn't fire up without a bulb out like it was supposed to. Maybe I got a bad kit (ballasts). Anyway I was browsing online and ran across Apexcone/DDM. I read their...
  8. J

REVO Stage 2+ (HPFP) dyno

I'll update with the dyno sheet later. Mods in sig. 241whp and 275wtq
  9. J

Labonte Stage 3 water/meth kit install

As much as I would have loved to patronize our good friends at BSH and get the Snow kit, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Labonte Stage 3 kit. I got a good deal on a new kit. I can't pass up good deals. :23: As soon as the kit arrives (hopefully in the next few days) I'll take plenty...
  10. J

Snow Stg3 controller vs Labonte Stg3?

I know they are not the same but is it basically the "same difference"? Looks like the Stage 3 units from both companies do almost the same thing. BTW, anyone know what the backlighting color is on the LCD of Snow's kit?
  11. J

Revo Stage 2+ (w/ AWE pump) initial T&T logs

Here are my initial "test and tune" logs for the Revo Stage 2+ (pump file) with the AWE HPFP parts. This log was done after hot lapping and right after I set it to 9-5-9. It's not final yet.. Outside temp was roughly 67degF according to the display. The run was done in 3rd gear. I forgot to...
  12. J

Revo Stage 2 and HPFP rail pressure findings

Well I installed the AWE parts earlier tonight and did a quick rail pressure log on my way to a friend's house. I'm just on regular Stage 2 (7-5-9). I don't have the HPFP file yet. That's coming this Monday. Anyway at 6760 RPM I hit 129.39 BAR specified and exactly 129.39 BAR actual. Holy...
  13. J

AWE HPFP pump parts pics

Stock vs AWE.. Install is in progress... :thumbsup:
  14. J

FMICs for ATP GT3071R kit

Which FMICs fit the ATP GT30 kit? I'm trying to get a shopping list done. Does anyone know if the stock intercooler bolts up as well? (Thinking piggy back FMIC)
  15. J

Getting on the rollers (now with numbers!)

My dyno inside (dyno sheet and concerns) I'm headed to Austin, TX on Tuesday to visit a friend and to also dyno my car for the first time. Kinda wish I knew what my car was doing stock. I didn't do a stock dyno when I had the chance. I wasn't expecting to mod my car so fast. The dyno is going...