GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JoeyDaBomb

1. J

FS: 2006 Volkswagen GTI (K04+more) - $7,500

I've owned this car since 2009 and it is time to let it go. I have thousand upon thousands invested in this car and I am letting it go so cheap in hopes of someone picking it up and treating it like it should. I was really into a few years ago but then I bought and house and got older and...
  2. J

Torn OEM Ipod Cord

I just found out after three years I have the OEM IPod glovebox connection ( http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Interior/Stereo/iPod/ES5408/ ) and my cord is frayed and cut and I was wondering if there is a replacement I can order for this or if I can hook it up to an Apple OEM...
  3. J

FS/FT: Mercedes Benz C230 Staggered 17" Wheels

Looking for $300 or open to trades. Willing to ship at your expense. "Adharaz" or "5 spoke funnel" wheels off a 2006 C230 sedan. Wheels are scratched and have a bad respray on them but all are straight and true. Does not come with centercaps but they can be purchased for $13 shipped on ebay...
  4. J

FS: MKV 6-Speed Shifter w/ boot - $55 Shipped

Some wear on knob but overall in good condition. Has ~50k on it and I have multiple pictures available.
  5. J

17x10 et 48

Will it work in the rear? Any need for spacers to clear the strut?
  6. J

BMW HPFP Recall

Looks like VW is not the only one with HPFP problems, not sure if this is a repost or not but if it is then mods please delete this thread. Where it all started Vid: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bmw-admits-fuel-pump-flaw-11970780 From BMW... Official Statement: BMW Voluntary Recall BMW...
  7. J

Couple new shots

8. J

Cam follower and APR HPFP

How often are you guys changing your cam followers with the APR HPFP's? I just changed mine with 16k and it looked terrible, much worse then my stock one with 60k. I've always thought it was 15-20k but honestly it looks I should have replaced this probably at 10k miles. I checked my camshaft...
  9. J

WTB: Stock Front Swaybar Endlink

I need one, who's got an extra one sitting around? DBC has one for 29.99 but I'd love to get one cheaper if possible.
  10. J

FS: Vag-Com Cable

Sold