GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JonGrace959

1. J

Next Big Artist.. Please Help..

Help Send My Freind Lee DeWyze to Lollapalooza LEE is 21 and trying to make it big he is already 40th of 100 in voting and top 100 automatically makes it to round 2. IN round 2 celebritys look at the artists and determine who makes it past that round THE WAY TO VOTE IS GO TO...
  2. J

Man Streaking in Man Thong

well this guy made a facebook group and said if there were 150,000 members hed run across fenway field in tonites Redsox Yankees game in a man thong. heres the link http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2216109286 im watching the game just for this
  3. J

MK5 GTI Vs MK5 R32

well. i want to get a mk5 again. i loved the gti before it got totaled. and i would do anything to get it back. but since i am getting reimbursed fully for the accident i wanted to save up a few months for maybe an r32 can u guys name some pros'-cons of the gti and r32 and what you would rather...
  4. J

quick Q for R32 owners in EU

what color do the dome lights light up as at nite. is it red like the gti. or blue to go along with r32 and crap. the two lttle red lights are dome lights. this was takin before i totaled my gti. jw cause i mite get an r32 and blue lights would be cool and some interior night shots of an...
  5. J

WTB : A Car

totaled my car 2 weeks ago. lookin for a new car. gti. dub. anything. hit me up with links or cars ill get back to you
  6. J

Crash

7. J

Tint. Northern ILL

how are the cops around here with tinted windows. i was thinkin of doing 20% around or 35 % around a cw gti. what are your experiences with the cops and window tickets. jw.
  8. J

Ntb!!

well stupid me was washing my monster mats. and while i let them out to dry one somehow disapiered. at the carwash. so i need to buy a back left.(back of drivers seat) monster mat. or i can trade 3 monster mats. front right. back right for carpets.
  9. J

Scary Shit

scaryest mile of my life.
  10. J

To catch a preditor

anyone watch this dateline special on nbc, its on now. but its freaking hilarious. theyve done this like 15 times. they have people chat online basically baiting sex offenders into the house. they come in and are on tv. they have to talk to chris hanson. and then they try to run and them their...
  11. J

Launch Control Bad ?

i was talkin to a vw techie the other day and he said that i should never use LC. cause it rips up your tranny. because its so much torque and the trannys wetslip or somethin cause i really dont know alot about engines. but should i take this advice and never use LC. he told me that LC at 3000...
  12. J

GIAC Reflash

now my car has been in the shop for a while. for airbag fault, new front right tire because of pot hole. and ever since i got my GIAC X+ hammer chip it has seemed that i have been losing power. i got it from the dealership. autobarn mp. which is very mod freindly, but still i feel like ive lost...
  13. J

Squiling Brakes

im pretty sure its because of winter weather and cold temperatures but whenever i start it up and drive theres always a low squiling, it sounds like scraping metal. ive checked the break pads multiple times and their level is fine but why is it doing this. it seems like it does this for 15 min...
  14. J

Pothole

well the unthinkable happened. after the cold weather and snow here and chicago i guess a plow kicked up a 2 foot deep hole. it was nite and i had some freinds in the car. goin about 30. KA-POW-POW went outside. air leak on sidewall of tire. drove home. no rim damage. havent got a chance to go...
  15. J

vs SMG M3

i know i would lose. but the kid is rich and ive heard he cant drive his car as well as me but if he gets it in gear and doesnt fuck anything up how many car lengths would he have on me i got giac x+ chip. might have evoms hiflo by the time we race. 1,2,3,4 cars. if its to embaressing of a...