GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KushChub

1. K

Wastegate issues

FML the wastegate on my turbo is out. Am I screwed? Apparently VW doesn't sell this part separately.
  2. K

Clicking noise from turbo

Hi guys! I have a FSI Stage 1, DSG. About 80K on the clock. Recently when I accelerate, while the turbo is spooling up, I can hear a clicking noise. I cant figure out if its coming from the turbo charger or what. I've tried for days, I even went to a mechanic and he cant figure it out either...
  3. K

MKV FSI ITG Intake

DELETE. Sorry.
  4. K

Ploom by Pax

I have a brand spanking new Pax by Ploom electronic Vaporizer for sale. New in box. Retails for 249.99 Make me a good offer. We'll start it at 230! http://www.ploom.com/pax
  5. K

XM antenna under pass seat

Hi guys! Quick question. Do we need the XM antenna thats under the seat connected in order for the rest of the radio system to work?
  6. K

FS: Tein SS-P coilovers

Brand new, opened the box for pics. Just testing waters, seeing what kind of offers I get. They retail for 1750 SOLD Part: DSJ78-2UAS1 Ride heights: Front is -1.4" to -2.4" Rear is -0.9" to -2.5" EDFC compatible. PM with reasonable offers.
  7. K

RS3 Sportback Rims

Just wondering if anyone knows if these rims would fit? And if they do, where can I find them? I've tried the search feature...well, we know how that went if I'm posting a thread Thanks guys!
  8. K

White/Black rim question

Anyone know what rims these are? Did some research and can't find anything. Are they OEM? Any help is appreciated Thanks guys.
  9. K

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Hey guys, I have this unit installed in my GTI. I was wondering if anyone else had the same head unit, and if you did, what were all the settings that you used for the GTI? It has a million and a half settings for sound, and I am far too retarded to even begin messing around with things that I...
  10. K

Severe oil pressue lost

I was merging on the freeway this morning, and I had a warning come up "Oil Pressure Low, turn off engine" I didn't notice an issue with the car so I kept driving to my studio. I keep checking my dip stick and theres no oil showing up. Not even in the "min" area of the stick. Could my engine...