GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by l00ps

1. L

FS AWE vent gauge holder

For sale is a AWE vent gauge holder, paid 60$ for it a while back, AWE will not sale this by itself anymore. Im looking for 40$ PIC OF IT INSTALLED had a defi blue racer gauge in there. The vent holder will fit a 52 mm gauge. I would recomend purchasing this and the south performance...
  2. L

FS: Defi Blue Racer Gauge 140$

for sale is my defi blue racer gauge and EVERYTHING else you need to install it in the mk5! Defi is the highest quality brand when it comes to gauges! Looks very nice in our car, does not match 100% to our interior but still makes it look better much better. In the whole package you will get...
  3. L

Fs: some parts

hey guys I've been stuck in some fucked up financial situation and have decided to start selling some parts. ill post pics later but this is what's for sale, Neuspeed rear sway bar USED $210 Open Fog Grills BRAND NEW $35 projector fogs (just the housing) BRAND NEW $155+your stock used fog...
  4. L

FS: open fog grills

for sale are sets of brand new open fog grills, $42 SHIPPED, these are brand new in vw packaging!
  5. L

FS/WTT: Projector Fog lights

brand new projector fogs for sale, looking for $155 plus your stock fogs but open to ALL OFFERS. its just the housings, u need the 9006 to H11 harness which u can find for a cheap price. wish I could keep these but have to sell because of my financial situation . wil post pics asap.
  6. L

FEELER/WTT: neuspeed rear sway bar

for sale is an used neeuspeed rear sway bar I really don't want to sell but because of my recent financial situation I have to sell. comes with everything except the silicone grease. 210$ plus shipping, also open to some trades plus cash, ALL OFFERS ACCEPTED. will post pics later tonite or...
  7. L

FS/WTT: OEM VW ipod adapter

$110 SHIPPED OR BLUE ASPHERICAL MIRRORS+CASH this is an used OEM VW ipod adapter, was just installed and uninstalled quick, parts look all new. Dont get hassled with aftermarket components and buy this. Dealer will install and not give you any hassle about it. This is an ORIGINAL VW part.
  8. L

FS Fog lights 100$ OBO

100$ OBO for sale are a pair of used fog lights. These came off my 06 GLI but are the same exact ones on the GTI. Included with the foglights are the stock bulbs they came with. Great addition for all u rabbit and jetta owners. NOTE: it is just the housing and bulbs no wires at all.
  9. L

FS: GTI Fog Lights 130$

up for sale are the 9006 fog light housing and stock bulbs! GREAT ADDITION FOR ALL YOU RABBIT OWNERS! no wires, just fog light housing and stock bulbs that came with them, so in order to install them you need to purchase wires! For extra 20$ I will throw in the closed GTI fog grills. will post...
  10. L

FS: Hoen Xenonmatch 9006 fog lights

for sale is a pair of used Hoen Xenonmatch bulbs size 9006 (they fit all of the mk5 reflector foglights). These are probably the best match when it comes to matching to the GTI's xenon lights. 25$ SHIPPED OBO
  11. L

FS: Defi Blue Racer gauge setup

For sale is my defi blue racer gauge and EVERYTHING else you need to install it in the mk5! Defi is the highest quality brand when it comes to gauges! Looks very nice in our car, does not match 100% to our interior but still makes it look better much better. In the whole package you will get the...
  12. L

FS: New red ECS trans. mount

sold
  13. L

FS: Yellow Nokya Fog Lights

sold
  14. L

FS: pink ipod nano

my sister got 2 of them for x mas and gave me one, dont need it since i already got myself a 30 gig, haha i already lost the box and im keepin the headphones and the cable so all u get is pink IPOD and nothin else lookin for 100$ shipped :redface: :redface: