GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by loudib

1. loudib

11 wrx vs stage 2+

Well having both a stage 1 gti and a stock 10 wrx, the wrx is lacking high end. However, there's just no way I would get walked against a stg. 1 gti at a 45 roll. Well the fact of the matter is, two can play the flash game, and the potential is so much greater in the wrx.
  2. loudib

11 wrx vs stage 2+

2nding Chris 2.0T..A stage1 GTI will not "walk" a stock 09-11 WRX, from a dig OR a roll...My stage 1 GTI 'felt' faster, but torque steer doesnt mean you're actually going anywhere. The quality of build of GTI, handling & transmission> WRX Easily obtained potential for GTI < WRX
  3. loudib

FS: Revo SPS Switch $75 Shipped

Will do $75 shipped! Used 2-3x. No longer have a GTI..
  4. loudib

FS: Revo Technik Select Serial Port Switch

Looking to get $75 shipped. Only used 3x. Perfect shape. PM me
  5. loudib

wonder who has my old car? 06RS

vin: WVWEV71K46W093031 2006 RS / Just wondering if they joined
  6. loudib

Just bought a 2010.....

WRX... The car is sweet. I love the AWD handling and increased power from the stage 1. I bought the base WRX but I really could not be happier. The shifts are smoth, however sometimes its a bit hard to put into gear. I love the sound of the engine (just stock) and cant wait to put on an...
  7. loudib

GTI vs MKV R32

Pulled up to a light...got to 20 in second gear and he punched it...he jumped ahead...shut down by 80-90 and I was 2 cars ahead of him.. 40 roll...shut down at 100ish...same 2-3 cars ahead... Does this sound right?...Stage 1 w intake vs what looked to be stock R32 (besides rims)..
  8. loudib

Today's 10 Most Underrated Cars

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=1080024#11
  9. loudib

vacation here in west palm beach..anything to do?

Like the title says... I'm here with family...see a buch of gti's and a4's...was wondering if anyone knew of any good night life.. I'm 22 and all the reviews of these bars and clubs seem kinda lame. Just was wondering if anyone first hand knew of anything close. My buddy is gonna come down...
  10. loudib

Contact lens...awesome feature

dude I just realized after taking out my contact that it has a little "OK" imprinted on the lense to indicate that you don't have it inside out.. it fucking rules
  11. loudib

Hi I'll take a #1 with a side of McSluggets..

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2009/07/mcdonalds_corp_responds_with_s.html McDonald's Corp. responds with statement regarding apparent worm and slug infestation at franchise location on Broad Street in Bridgeton
  12. loudib

need a revo sps or sps+

had my battery disconnected. My revo settings were reset...wondering if anyone in south/mid jersey or south east PA area had a controller I can borrow...I'll throw you some money for your time...Thanks!
  13. loudib

WTB: SPS+

make some offers..Shipped to 08094 or within a 45 min drive I will paypal you the funds..
  14. loudib

Gotta go back to stock mode CEL is on..and no revo dealers close to me now :(

I had P2004 flash last night. Took it to dealer to schedule an appt. I was open and honest about the flash. I told them to just overwrite it. But now, if I want to get reflashed, I HAVE TO GO 2 hours away :/...Kinda lame...I wish I could just take a partial refund or something and get something...
  15. loudib

What are these?..center console and glove box

I'll take pics if need be. BUT--What are the circular dials in my glove box and under my arm rest. It has a snowflake? and then a circle option on both of them. Are they aux inputs?...What purpose do they have? If anyone knows off the top of their head that would be great..I don't feel like...