GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mikey1829

1. mikey1829

Footwell Lights

Just replaced my stock interior lights with red LED's from tunerdomes.com... They all work just fine but when I open my door the footwell only stays lit for about 3 seconds, where it used to stay on for maybe a good 15 seconds... All fuses are good! I'm trying to figure out how to keep them...
  2. mikey1829

Golf Clubs

Hey Everyone, I was wondering if any of you are actually able to fit your golf bag w/ clubs in the trunk of your Rabbit/GTI/R32, without having to fold the rear seats down? It might just be that i may need a new bag.. who knows?.. I inherited the clubs from my old man, and am trying...
  3. mikey1829

Ignition Delay

Hey everybody, For the last couple of days, my car has been pretty slow to start in the mornings. It will sound like the engine is trying to turn on but, it takes a good 5 seconds of me keeping the key turned all the way for her to fully start up. it used to fire up right away with no delay...
  4. mikey1829

Tv fit in gti?

My old man is about to buy a 52 inch flat panel sony bravia.... do you guys think it'll fit with the seats down or should i just borrow a friend with a truck
  5. mikey1829

GTI app for iPhone

Hey guys, just found an app that's pretty much just a MKVI GTI tach that supposedly shows your actual speed... But it has a GTI emblem as the screen icon that looks pretty sweet....Just search gti :wink:
  6. mikey1829

quick pic stop

So i saw this place today and had to stop and take a picture...
  7. mikey1829

Eye opener

So today I'm driving from my house to pick up a book at the local college bookrack right, and I'm in the fast lane on a road that is almost never clear but at this time it was, A guy from the oncoming side does a U-turn a little to close to me and lands in the middle lane... Me thinking he's...
  8. mikey1829

new shoes

Heres me and the galpal at daytona LOL "umm hey babe, you look good today... (silence) ... Will you buy me stuff?"
  9. mikey1829

new shoes

So my girlfriend bought me a sweet new pair of new balances right but the tread is gripping to the pedals like 2 sprockets... I thought my clutch jammed up as soon as I took her out of 1st LOL... Anybody else with this experience?
  10. mikey1829

Quiet Tires?

What are some quiet tires that will fit on denvers.... 225/45R17... If possible, would you please let me know the price range per tire. Thanks for any help
  11. mikey1829

best quote ever

I'm sorry... I just had to post this, it made me laugh way to hard.:lol:
  12. mikey1829

Tropical Storm Fay....

....is preventing me from meeting my 5K service appointment today.... SUX.....:frown:
  13. mikey1829

Ipod Adapter

The IPOD adapter in the center console.... is there anyway that you can scroll through artists instead of playlists? If not... what do i need to get to make it that way while keeping the stock headunit?
  14. mikey1829

tint opinions

im going to be tinting my GTI pretty soon here.... should i get the front visor tinted or not?:iono: