GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mlowmk5

1. mlowmk5

FS: Audio Integrations MKV sub box with Kicker sub

Selling a used Audio integrations sub box with Kicker dual voice coil sub. http://www.audiointegrations.net/catalog/item/7242239/7468993.htm Asking $200 obo. (PRICE DROP) just throw me an offer, I want this gone. I can ship at sellers cost.
  2. mlowmk5

Thank you for the good times...

Well the day has come, I have replaced my CW rabbit with a new 4 door car. I am getting married in 1 month and thought it would be a good time to upgrade to something a bit larger and with just a little more power. I picked up a 07 Acura TL type S. (I will get photos up this weekend when I can...
  3. mlowmk5

FS/FT Oettinger body kit, SF bay area

NOW FOR SALE: (no trade necessary) Authentic Oettinger Front bumper. Used with chips and scuffs but not super bad. Does not come with center grill. (Can swap them over from your GTI or Jetta) UPDATED PRICE $150 obo Authentic Oettinger side skirts: UPDATED PRICE ($150 obo) In good...
  4. mlowmk5

Feeler: 2008 Rabbit 2 dr

For sale now. If the car does not sell as is I'm going to start parting out next week. 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit 2dr Automatic transmission 84,*** miles Color: Candy White Location: SF Bay Area, CA New tires Oil changed every 5K miles with castrol synthetic 5W-30 Dealer maintenance I bought this...
  5. mlowmk5

FS: extended lug bolts with lock

For sale: Extended wheel bolts x20 (perfect for Mercedes wheels) Extended wheel locks x4 Asking $50 obo for both Bought the above from Griffin Motorwerke in Berkeley for $80. I can get some photos if anyone needs to see them. I will also measure the shank length.
  6. mlowmk5

FS: hucentric rings 57.1 to 66.6

Selling a set of hubcentric rings. plastic $10 obo I dont really have photos of them. Bought them from ECS.
  7. mlowmk5

PS: New Toyota Camry. What do you think?

I know what you guys think a FWD 4 door car but I just thought I would try a PS to see what the car could look like. In my opinion it doesn't look to bad with some slight modifications. What do you guys think?
  8. mlowmk5

Heater only works when turned all they way? help please

I have a 08 rabbit and the heat only works when the dial is turned all the way on the hot side. If it is turned any lower it just blows cold air until you turn the heat 100% then it blow super hot. (It has no mid range) I have searched and haven't found anyone with this specific problem...
  9. mlowmk5

FS:yellow laminx for fog lights

I have a set of lamin x yellow OEM fog light film for sale. (Cam with my order but I do not have OEM fog lights) Here is a link: http://www.lamin-x.com/VW-Golf-GTI-V-06-09-Fog-Light-Covers-p/vw118.htm $10 shipped via USPS.
  10. mlowmk5

FS: Carlssons 2/6 deep spoke

So I just refinished these wheels. I will try to get some better photos up but here is a quick shot I took from my camera phone. The centers are refinished in silver and the lips were polished. There are still some curb marks from previous owner the wheel shop could not completely get out...
  11. mlowmk5

FS: Leader single speed "fixie"bike 54 cm frame

For sale is a single speed "fixie" bike. It has a 54 cm frame. Asking $550 obo I don't think I will be able to ship this but willing to meet up around Northern California. Parts list: Leader 727 frame Forte axis carbon fiber frame Ritchey zero stack carbon fiber headset Felt stem Rear deep b43...
  12. mlowmk5

What would you do? Getting older and times are changing.

I have always valued the opinion of my fellow mk5 owners and thought I would ask once more again. Background info: I am older than many of the members here (27). I just bought a condo a few years back and getting married next year. I sold my weekend car (Subaru 2.6 RST) to pay for my fiances...
  13. mlowmk5

Powder Coating wheels in NOR CAL

I did a few searches and didn't turn up any shops in the norcal. Do any of you know of any good shops to powder coat wheels centers? (Not the entire wheel. Thanks, Mike
  14. mlowmk5

Painting my wheels. Opinions?

UPDATE: I painted them glossy creme. :) I am going to refinish my wheels and looking for something new. What do you guy thing about the below colors? Any ideas for something new? A few ideas I have so far: Always classy white (gloss): Dark grey blue (gloss): Creme (matte)...