GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by piston

1. piston

FS: BSH Catch Can for FSI/MKV

For Sale: BSH Catch Can - I believe it's the street/competition type? This came off my GTI with the FSI engine. Has about 20K miles on it. It's been cleaned out & ready for use. All original parts. I used it with the stock airbox/engine cover so there's some small divots on the hosing(see...
  2. piston

FS: VAGCOM MICRO-CAN USB cable

SOLD Sold my GTI and clearing out the garage. Ross Tech Micro-CAN USB cable. $160 shipped PM me if interested. http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/Micro-CAN.php
  3. piston

DIY: Front Wheel bearing / hub install

I hit a curb and the passenger side wheel started to make an odd humming/moaning noise around 40-60mph. It was intermittent and hard to pin point but since I recently hit the passenger side front wheel on a curb, I suspected that was the source of this noise. After some research, I found out...
  4. piston

DIY Wheel bearing replacement ?

Anyone know if there is a DIY replacement for the front wheel bearings on a MKV GTI or if someone can provide some general instructions and tools required ?
  5. piston

Catch Can soup

What I've been observing with the CC's on the forums is yes, they do capture liquids but what I've been noticing is that 90-95% is water. Only 5% or less is oil/sludge. *On my other car(Supercharged Focus), the CC was mainly full of oil/sludge and hardly any water. Don't let the pictures of...
  6. piston

4sale - New style OEM iPod adapter/interface

*SOLD* This is the new style OEM iPod adapter/interface for the MKV with Satellite stereo. You do not need to remove the stereo to install this kit. All interface connnections go to the Satellite receiver under the passenger seat(GTI/Rabbit) or trunk(Jetta). Very easy to install. Includes...