GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by qcbtbx

1. qcbtbx

Feeler: MKV R32 (non-nav)...tastefully modded!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ***EDIT 1/28/14: WILL TAKE OFFERS ON THE CAR NO LATER THAN 2/22/14*** Simply put, I making some financial changes for the year and the car does not fit into the plan. 3rd owner- had it since May 2012 with 47k miles, 65k miles currently Performance...
  2. qcbtbx

Phptoshop request

Results someone gave me. sent from my big phone
  3. qcbtbx

Phptoshop request

Contemplating powdercoating the wheels on my Mk2 jetta. If someone would be so kind as to photoshop the color (flat) below onto the wheels. Thanks! sent from my big phone
  4. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Club stickers! sent from my phone
  5. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Guess what the next mod on the smu.:Rf is going to be... (hint) sent from my phone
  6. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Won't be making it tonight. Thanks for the invite though...maybe tomorrow. Got this for the smuRf today... And rear seats from the junkyard for the jetta goin for upholstery work tomorrow... Saw myself in the mirror today too... sent from my thunderbolt
  7. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Progress so far... sent from my thunderbolt
  8. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

So didn't get to the air setup today. Helped a friend get his car running again...time well spent. Did get a chance to go to hardware store and get some supplies. Here are the beginning stages of my trunk setup. sent from my thunderbolt
  9. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Bags arrived! Sneak peek... sent from my thunderbolt
  10. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

And a wash.... Then car cover... sent from my thunderbolt
  11. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Mk4 shift boot installed in the jetta. Much better! sent from my thunderbolt
  12. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

New plates and lots of goodies waiting to go in! Some better pics of the jetta... sent from my thunderbolt
  13. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Indeed, an antique! sent from my thunderbolt
  14. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Jetta's euro plate! sent from my thunderbolt
  15. qcbtbx

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Went to check on the mk2 and it is almost done. Tranny is in along with new axles. Underbelly shot... Everything may be done tomorrow! Ordered a suspension refresh kit and VR6 strut mounts and bearings. Next is brakes (toasted) and tires (almost gone). sent from my thunderbolt