GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Raven6t9

1. Raven6t9

Problem With Dipped Beam Going Out While Cornering!

So Ive had this problem for a little while, and havent looked incredibly far into it, but its been happening more often now where my passenger side Dipped Beam (regular HID headlight) will just go out under hard cornering. And I noticed the cornering doesnt even have to be that hard anymore. Its...
  2. Raven6t9

VW wont warranty FP/follower within 60k

First things first, Im currently at about 50,700 miles in my 07' GTI, I got a CEL for low fuel rail pressure about 400 miles ago, and got it checked out right away.:thumbsup: So I went in to Winn VW to get my fuel pump warrantied today and they said that they could only warranty the parts if I...
  3. Raven6t9

Valve Springs On A MKV?

So I've done valve springs on one of my older N/A VW's before and I have to say that on a well built motor it was well worth the money and time to install. It really released a lot of upper RPM power that wasnt available before. But I know that on charged motors that a lot of these rules can...
  4. Raven6t9

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Im sad to say that our cat that I just posted up in post #17, died a week after the pic was taken. She was about 14 years old!:(
  5. Raven6t9

Off-Topic Chat

Alright man, Im signing out, gotta put in some time on the MKV forum as well.:thumbsup:
  6. Raven6t9

Word Association Game

SUSHI!!!!!!
  7. Raven6t9

3 Words ONLY

I slapped her
  8. Raven6t9

Off-Topic Chat

Show off. Its newer, just nothing special, Compaq Presario V6000. Its most likely my connection, Im lucky enough to be close to the neightbors so I just mooch off their server, lmao. Only downside is I'll lose their signal every hour or so and have to restart my laptop to pick it up again...
  9. Raven6t9

Word Association Game

Honda
  10. Raven6t9

3 Words ONLY

it rough in
  11. Raven6t9

Off-Topic Chat

Actually I find them quite comforting, like pink flowery wallpaper. lol Damn dude, your computer must be a lot faster than mine, I get done with these three threads and feel accomplished, just to find that youve already replied on ALL THREE OF THEM AGAIN! lmao!
  12. Raven6t9

Word Association Game

burlesque
  13. Raven6t9

3 Words ONLY

a little rough
  14. Raven6t9

Off-Topic Chat

lol, maturity level just went way way down. Silly kids.
  15. Raven6t9

Word Association Game

cannibals