GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RHCP4LIFE

1. RHCP4LIFE

MagnaFlow Sport Exhaust $300

I am selling my magnaflow sport exhaust. Switching back to stock. This is for a MKV R32; Catback I will get some pictures up soon. $300 firm picked up/ + shipping. I will have to get a quote on shipping.
  2. RHCP4LIFE

FS/FT HPA Haldex Switch

Looking for $230 shipped, i purchased this and used it for 2 weeks before removing it, and making a race dongle. Like new comes with everything but the kitchen table. Im looking for Oem LED tails, WALK kit, hatch pop kit, if you have something MKV that will work with a r32 let me know.
  3. RHCP4LIFE

Tyrol Brake Stiffening Kit Group Buy

:thumbsup::thumbsup:http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5530813-Tryol-Brake-Stiffening-kit-GROUP-BUY-feeler.
  4. RHCP4LIFE

Engine PDF

http://sandbox.enjoybeing.net/veedub/vw_vr6_self_study.pdf I know its for the MKIV R but the engine is similar.... interesting stuff here.
  5. RHCP4LIFE

Feeler: GTI Monster Mats

I've got a set of GTI monster mats in my .:R32, and it really annoys me. Looking to Trade, but im sure no GTI owner has R mats, so PM an offer. I will post pics on Friday. :thumbup:
  6. RHCP4LIFE

Guess How much I paid for these!

4 V-vision wheels and Goodyear Eagle F1 tires with TPMS.... Any Ideas? I need a build thread cus I bought this too... :happyanim:
  7. RHCP4LIFE

Tow Hook License Plate Holder

I bought this over at golfmk6.com. It was made for a MKVI and i had to do a bit of cutting, milling, drilling and tapping but im happy
  8. RHCP4LIFE

Red Hot!

New holeless and color matched side markers Aluminum skid to come.
  9. RHCP4LIFE

Good price on MFD2

I was over a boraparts.com picking up a holeless grill form my R and stumbled across some nicely priced OEM nav units
  10. RHCP4LIFE

WTT: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN for HEX-USB+CAN plus cash

I know I can upgrade with Ross-Tech for $160 but I'm looking for a cheaper route. Pics to come
  11. RHCP4LIFE

WTB bumper, grilles, skid r32, headlight

Looking to get parts for my r: bumper, grilles, skid plate, left headlight housing
  12. RHCP4LIFE

Holeless OEM or Carbon OSIR

Can anyone tell me how the Carbon OSIR grill fits? Im debating on which I should get :cool: OSIR Matte Carbon OR OEM Holeless
  13. RHCP4LIFE

It was a long week

So on Wednesday I Hit a deer cracked my grill my and my front fender... Then I was having trouble with my oem nav, so the dealer replaced it yesterday. :word: Then I'm driving to Chicago to see 311 and Sublime with Rome, Fucking AWESOME :headbang: ! I find out the nav isnt working at all and...
  14. RHCP4LIFE

Spark plugs

Do you think its time for me to get some new plugs?:frown: And maybe coils or does this one look like its still in good shape?