GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by riceburner

1. riceburner

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

ps my random thing i do to fuck with people lately is say 'morning no matter what time of day it is. like i'll go to a gas station at 8pm and say 'mornin', and 5 out of 10 people look really confused. if they say "morning? it's 8pm!" i'll look at my watch in a 'oh well would you look at that'...
  2. riceburner

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

'mornin! CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore
  3. riceburner

Been adding to a little love note scroll thing out of a reciept roll i fohnd gears back. Add sections to it periodically. Added a first mothers day to it today. Probably 300 ft long now lol
  4. riceburner

Yes yes yes agree! I had the good ones but they didnt work on my mk7 as well as they do on 5s and 6s. Stock suspension didnt help the look. But like the oz wheels, these also bend super easy
  5. riceburner

yes, the nannies! maybe even more important a discussion than the transmission. too much garbage, not enough excitement about the possibility of dying
  6. riceburner

can i actually sell a kidney? i mean shiid
  7. riceburner

you jay arcade and stir are climbing to #1 on my shitlist quiiiick anyone else say they hate rpf1s?
  8. riceburner

doctor wrote off our question on if she is colicky by asking if she cries fro 3 hours straight. google says if they cry more than 3 hrs a day its probably colic. not that colic is much of a treatable thing, so idk if knowing does us any good. but she's gotta cry for way more than 3 hrs a day...
  9. riceburner

good lord our baby cries a fucking lot. takes up 90% of any of our free time
  10. riceburner

ah maybe it was the elise. i've always wanted an elise.
  11. riceburner

sw20 for me i felt like there was another candidate but forgot
  12. riceburner

the real question is, why isn't 1988 fiero on the list? ultimate drivers car :alien: