GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SoCalR32Boy

1. SoCalR32Boy

The College Thread

Did really well last quarter, and starting monday for winter quarter. Getting into all my upper division classes so im excited but sad my break will be over.
  2. SoCalR32Boy

Grand Theft Auto 5

I'm sad i couldn't modify my motorcycle. really wanted to go faster in it while running from the police lol
  3. SoCalR32Boy

Grand Theft Auto 5

basically just more add ons to the game like special abilities, new clothes and guns. It might have been the one they tried to sell you since the special edition comes with a map but i dont know. I doubt i will be getting though because it seems sold out of this one at gamestop. There's also a...
  4. SoCalR32Boy

Grand Theft Auto 5

anybody know if the special edition is worth the extra $20?? I'm gonna pre order it today but am wondering if i should get the regular or special edition. Going to be playing on Xbox too
  5. SoCalR32Boy

Tags

lol i saw alot of threads that mention dubpl8 that made me laugh because they are random.
  6. SoCalR32Boy

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

been playing this basically everyday. The easter egg is very long to do. Rush is my favorite multiplayer map
  7. SoCalR32Boy

ERMAHGERD XBOX!

GT: JaviFoSho18 I usually only play black ops 2 and halo 4. Send me a message if you want to dominate haha
  8. SoCalR32Boy

Official 420 Thread

this looks like fun haha. I'm having my left over blunt from yesterday to enjoy while i watch tv
  9. SoCalR32Boy

Internships

Thanks more to add to my list to try to apply. I have a pretty good gpa 3.2 and been working ever since i graduated highschool so hopefully that makes me stand out a lil. And ya just found out my school is having one in a month so gonna be doin alot there.
  10. SoCalR32Boy

Internships

Haha ya i understand, and thanks i'm gonna be researching alot of companies. @grambles what company do you work for if you don't mind me asking? I'm gonna be sending my resume to a lot of companies lol
  11. SoCalR32Boy

Internships

I will check this out too, thanks alot. And its all good, i don't expect free handouts as i always worked for what i have and where I'm at.
  12. SoCalR32Boy

Internships

Thats what im shooting for, getting one for summer. Kinda hard too looking for a paid one since i got to pay for my gti and other things, but im just trying to look for one since I'm going to be graduating soon and my job right now isn't in the engineering field. I got one in a month at my...
  13. SoCalR32Boy

Internships

Hey, well im about to graduate soon maybe in a year(hopefully lol) and i been researching for internships for mechanical engineer around los angeles but no luck. Can anyone refer me to a good website that has openings for internships or know of any companies that hire alot of engineers? Thanks...
  14. SoCalR32Boy

Whats your occupation?

4th year mechanical engineer major... one more year until my BA. Also, student worker for LA County
  15. SoCalR32Boy

Official 420 Thread

Going to med shop after work :) and also getting me a lil piece for when on the go lol