GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TRmkvgti2007

1. TRmkvgti2007

How long can this gas last me?

How long do i have until my car just stops lol Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
  2. TRmkvgti2007

You've never seen this!

A dead spider,living, sleeping, dreaming of how he wishes he could have a mkv. Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
  3. TRmkvgti2007

Sunroof has mind of its own

Hi all, My sunroof opens just a little whenever it feels like it, how do i make it stop lol. Just right now in the morning, it was open, leaving my interior vulnerable for insects lol Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
  4. TRmkvgti2007

sucks to lose right?

My buddy has friends with fg2 civic si's. One of the guys Si is supercharged, 10 psi. he says around 300 whp... So we go from a 2nd gear roll around 30 mph, and he took me by 2 cars up til 100 mph. then we did a first gear roll, but he stopped after 2nd because i was already 4 cars ahead lol...
  5. TRmkvgti2007

Vs 370z

i have a stage 2 gti dsg, the guy in a auto 370z... he didnt wait for me to pull up next to him so, he had two car lengths advantage, plus a head start, then we took off... we started at 40mph. i realed him in pretty quick, i passed him by a front bumper and we stayed like that until i shut off...
  6. TRmkvgti2007

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Hey all, My car is just REVO stage 2 I took my car to my mechanic shop because of my passenger airbag light came on (sucks), i told my mechanic i unplugged my battery, right away he said your revo settings could of been resetted. So he plugs in the laptop and says nevermind the settings are...
  7. TRmkvgti2007

So sad to see this

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
  8. TRmkvgti2007

Another cool story...

I pulled up to a red light. Stock g37 coupe. We take off, he's one car ahead from dig, by 70 I realed him in by a hood and was slightly walking. G37 auto, Gti stage 2.
  9. TRmkvgti2007

stage 2 vs ???

So im driving to get some whack ass smirnoff vodka at the local CVS. I see a pair of cheesy ass halo headlights, but a big intercooler. My initial thought was that this was a ricer eg civic and im sure he's turbo and will beat me, but lets give it a shot. We were in traffic but the lanes...
  10. TRmkvgti2007

Stage 2 vs couple cars

So i was on the way to my friends house with my brother, driving on jamboree in irvine when i saw a new tt (not sure which engine) and i gave him a ricer fly by lol, i was two cars ahead when he floored it, i waiting until he was at my bumper then i floored it. He stayed with me for a gear and a...
  11. TRmkvgti2007

Vs nissan

So after work im driving home, and i see a nismo 350z with exhaust so i get behind him. He is reving his gears higher than normal so i get next to him then the light turns red. I was trying to talk to him but he wouldnt look. I put it in S and turn esp off. Im ready for the light, he is reving...
  12. TRmkvgti2007

Does anyone have this for sale????

Passenger side tornado red headlight washer cap... orrr a tornado red spray can from VW Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
  13. TRmkvgti2007

need advice about suspension!!

So i have a 07 gti with stock suspension. I wanna lower this car so bad, but i dont feel like spending money on coils. I have about 70,000 miles and i do not take turns all crazy so i baby my suspension. I wanna buy driver gear springs but im worried that it will blow my shocks since this is...
  14. TRmkvgti2007

Window doesnt roll up right away

So whenever i turn my car on, and i want to roll the windows down right away, they dont. I have to wait like 6 seconds then they roll down. Does anyone know why this is happening? Please help its so annoying. Im thinking i need a new battery, any inputs? Thanks Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
  15. TRmkvgti2007

Help with wind shield

So the other day I accidentally hit my wipers and the wipers scratched my windshield. Is there any product out there that can remove it? Sent from my cellular telephone