GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ultimateone

1. U

FOR SALE: OSIR Front lip V.2 - 200 Local or 230 shipped

This was bought from Whafrodamus not even a month ago and Im selling the car so its got to go. It needs a respray and has chips here and there. But then again you can get a Silver lip which retails for 420 already painted and ready to go for cheap cheap cash! This is it on my car This is the...
  2. U

WTB; Downpipe

Anyone have any cheap used DP's - not stock
  3. U

Just got Rev'd today

Holy smokes, it was just Stg 1 because I dont have any exhaust mods but what a difference. I cant wait to get a DP soon and get Stg 2 asap.
  4. U

Neuspeed ecu flash?

Anyone have this, I searched for awhile and didnt see too much posted about it, Im getting a ATP downpipe soon and need software that will shut my CEL off, What are my choices to clear a no cat CEL? GIAC doesnt clear it correct? Thx
  5. U

WTB; Downpipe

Anyone have a downpipe for sale? Thx
  6. U

Going to be buying an ATP DP soon....

Without any flashes will I absolutely pop a CEL and is it a hard cel that will make my car run like shit? I am getting the GIAC done also in a week or two. Thanks I know this is total noob stuff, just that I havent had time to search...
  7. U

WTT: My Classix for your Huffs! Boston Ma

Anyone want some Classix, Im willing to take some Huffs with damage also...local would be great Thanks Jeff
  8. U

Few pics from Memorial day weekend...

I have definitely got some plans for more mods soon including some new shoes, so hopefully in a few weeks I will be rocking something different. I hope you like!
  9. U

Best to get a Neuspeed P-flo before..

Thursday or Friday, I need this intake before the end of the week, what place is the best and NAMotorsports is out of stock. Thanks!
  10. U

Be All, End All Intake thread... what would choose?

Ok Im still learning about what mods to do for my car and chip, intake and exhaust are all teh first things to get. (I already have springs on the way) What is everyones opinion on the popular intakes out there and you should actually have one to therefore make an opinion. Thanks
  11. U

Anyone local to Boston install springs?

How hard is it and do I absolutely need those specialty tools? Thanks
  12. U

About to order some Eibach Sportlines....

Is this a good idea? I have heard the Neuspeed are boucy? teh H&R has a shitload of rake. I havent heard much of Vogtland either. Any pics of some RS GTI's on sportlines? I have searched and theres just alot of confusion. thx
  13. U

How is the front plate mount attached to the car? GTI

I wanted to take off the mount last nite and noticed it has four funky plastic pop ins holding the mount. How do I take that off? Break the plastic pieces or use a flathead screwdriver? I dont want to mess up my bumper. thx