GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VMRSport

1. V

VMR Sport | Integrated Vent Gauge Kit - *Lowered Price - $129.99*

Introducing the Integraged Vent Gauge Kit by VMR Sport Tuning. For those looking for a clean, OEM look, boost gauge, our kit is the perfect choice for you. This is the same kit that you saw selling before, for $149.99 plus shipping. We just decided to lower our prices even more, to show our...
  2. V

VMR Sport | Integrated Vent Gauge Kit

Introducing the Integraged Vent Gauge Kit by VMR Sport Tuning. For those looking for a clean, OEM look, boost gauge, our kit is the perfect choice for you. After many months of research and development, we are proud to announce that our drop-in integrated vent gauge kits are finally here and...
  3. V

VMR Sport | Sponership opportunity for locals - Integrated Vent Gauge Kits

Now that we have all of our testing done (except for the 08 WRX/STIs), we are now starting to begin really selling them. Some of you may have already seen the threads in the vendor section and the test/demo car threads on here. I am now looking for cars to sponsor, to help provide me with more...
  4. V

Weekly UCI In N Out Meet - Every Tuesday

Anyone interested in having a meet on Tuesdays around the In N Out at UCI? Maybe something casual, and not too big. It's always nicer to be able to get to meet and talk to everybody, instead of having a gang load of people and cars. Save that for the big events/shows, I think :) Some of my...
  5. V

Can I get a little love for the non-VW cars on here.

Post up what you got, I am sure there are some non-vw owners/cars on here besides me :) And just to throw this out there -Don