GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zooyork123

1. Z

Removing rear lower spring seat?

I have ST Coilivers with the rears spun all the way down. I want to go lower in the rear, is it safe to remove the lower rear spring seats and just have the spring sitting in the lower control arm like that with out the rubber seat? I plan on removing the collars on the perches as well...
  2. Z

Bay Area Coilover install

Any one here know of a legit place that does coilover installs for a reasonable price or some one that can do it cheap? Was thinkin of goin to Auto Innovations they qouted me for 430 including alignment, tryin to see if there any other place or person that does just as good work but on the cheap...
  3. Z

Any one know where i can get this?

Any one know where i can get this decal/sticker? Thanks
  4. Z

One up?

Just some random shots
  5. Z

18x8 Front, 18x9 Rear Fitment help

Im planning to buy a bunch of things in the next few months and wheels and coilovers are 2 of them. So i wanted to know hows the fitment on theses wheels Raderwerks MTEN-90br http://www.raderwerks.com/wheels_detail.cfm?type=Volkswagen&id=128&page=1 i will prolly be going with the stagered look...
  6. Z

Finally GOT my 09 GTi CW

Here is my baby after a LONG time I finally have it :happyanim: so went for a late night photoshoot lemme know what you think. It will get lowered SOON.
  7. Z

Bout to buy a "certified" Gti need help

Ok so im about to buy a used Certified 2006 GTi. This is what im workin with. 1.2006 Gti 2door 6spd manual 9,989 Miles on the clock 2.Askin Price 18,900 3.First time Car buyer Program got a APR at 8.7% 4.Monthly Payment are at 380 5.3,000 down payment What do u guys think, good deal? or am i...
  8. Z

Sup guys New here

Sup guys dropin by to say Hi I hope to be pickin up either a TR 08 GTi or a CW 09 GTi soon. I went to the dealership earlier today (got qouted $20,990 for a brand new 08 TR) and tried to get financed, but as i was siting in the office i was approached with bad news when he came back that all...