GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ElectricEye

Hyundai Santa Cruz may be the vehicle that gets me out of my GTI

As some people on this forum may know, I've been here since purchasing my MK6 GTI in 2011, and then on to my current MK7 since 2015. As a car guy, I'm constantly checking out other cars and wondering what an alternative to my GTI might be - but nothing has gotten me out of my car. Well, the MK8...
  2. ElectricEye

CC Forums?

Anyone know any good CC forums? Something good like this site? :thumbsup:
  3. ElectricEye

Fiat Abarth Commercial

Who saw the Fiat Abarth commercial?! :eyebulge::drool: ^^^^ That's for the hotness of the commercial, not the car.
  4. ElectricEye

What production vehicle just pisses you off on site?

For me as far as current vehicles are concerend, it's the Infiniti QX56. I never hated SUVs just for being SUVs, they certainly serve a purpose. I do hate this hideously ugly, bloated vehicle however. It's like Salvadore Dali crossed an SUV with the whale from Pinnochio. Honorary mention goes...
  5. ElectricEye

Ugly Cars

Anybody have any favorite Ugly Cars? The ones that just get under your skin? :mad0259: I'll stick with current vehicles and thus leave out the obligatory Aztek. I'm not bothered by little oddball cars, so they get a pass in my book - the Nissan Cubes, Honda Elements, Nissan Juke etc... I'll...