GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

EuroJet PCV

Does our car needs time to adapt when we change to a new PCV. Just got my EuroJEt PCV installed and i did a few runs. Boosting only up to around 18-19psi. (Normally would easily hit 20psi on 2nd Gear WOT) ***My ride is chip with GHL TBE plus EVoms intake and Forge DV+FMIC Havent got a...
  2. G

Eurojet AWP Boost Kit

Anyone with this setup? Mind posting a picture of how it looks like in the engine bay? Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:
  3. G

WHat is EPC?

Anyone have this problem? The EPC lights up and stays that way. Any idea what that means? I try do a Vag tmrw, and i post if theres any faults. TQ
  4. G

Forge DV Boost Leak?

Anyone of has the same experience with forge DV.. I can hear a whistling sound when i WOT, almost exactly the same as when my OEM DV has a hole. Now my car cant boost past the "0" line. Vag my car, but didnt show anything wrong or any CEL at all. Need help..:mad0259: Posted some pics but...
  5. G

DIY on Evoms heat shield

can some post pics. im having a hard time getting the heat shield inplace. i read abt it some other DIY but still cant undrstnd. sorry im bad in these stuff. pics would help alot. Thanks guys
  6. G

PCV is GONE?"

I been reading alot about oil leaking through the oil cap and that means our PCV is broken. Does this look like it?? need help...:cry:
  7. G

WTB: Eurojet PCV

Guys where can i get the eurojet PCV?..thanks
  8. G

K&N (unknown part number)

Hey Guys im planning to get this K&N Induction Kit. :headbang: http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/store/product.php?xProd=8017&xSec=151 Mind giving me some tips..:iono: And if anyone is using it too.:drinking: Thanks:biggrin:
  9. G

Forge DV

Hey Guys got my Forge DV today. Im damn excited about it. Went straight to get it installed but guess what its already 5pm. Tmrw im gona drop off my car at MM to let them install it. Hopefully it will turn out well.. And i got my antenna too. It looks kinda :iono: Well giv ya comment.
  10. G

Just installed my Boost Gauge

Just installed my Newsouth Boost Gauge.:cool: My current peak boost is 10psi and holding around 5psi. Still waiting for my DV.:cry:
  11. G

Torn DV

Tear on the DV? :iono:
  12. G

What mods have you done so far (Brunei Version)

Care to post what kind of modification you have done? Interior, exterior, cosmetics or performance.:cool: My mods. 1.Morego Ecu Starchip 2.Eye lids (lame) 3.K&N panel filters Future mods. 1.Neuspeed P-Flo Kits 2.powergrip suspension kit 3.Newsouth Boost Gauge 4.Exhaust system
  13. G

Sebring Exhaust System

HAs anyone heard of this brand? Im thinking of fixing this exhaust. Any advise pls..:bow: Thanks:thumbup:
  14. G

APR

What Bhp does APR stage 1, 2 and 3 gives u?
  15. G

Anyone From Brunei

HEy All, From brunei here. HArd to get stuff to mod. Its either too expensive or just cant get it at all. Im ordering stuff from overseas and shipping cost more than the goods itself. Frustrating.. Been searching around my neighbouring countries i.e malaysia n singapore. Dont seem to get...
  16. G

GruppeM vs Carbonio

Anyone know which is better. Carbonio or GruppeM. :iono:
  17. G

My Gti

My MK 5 1.Front 2.Side 3.Getting some sound into it. 2 12"
  18. G

New Guy on the Block

HEy All, I have been reading this forum for a few months now, didnt dare to sign up until recently. Been reading loads of post and there lots of interesting things about Golf. All the tips been very useful and there loads of debates of which is better. I got mine early this yr, but sadly its...