GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Fort Lauderdale Meets?

Are there any meets in Fort Lauderdale? I am down there for a buisness trip and may have some free time.
  2. J

Virgin Mary holding Baby Jesus - Cheesy on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140273132887
  3. J

LF: Info on converting a headlights to OEM Xenon from GTI

I am buying GTI/GLI headlights Xenon projectors used ones and wondering what I need to complete the installation
  4. J

Want to see a pic of....

a MKV Jetta Blue Graphite Pearl with 17" Classics lowered
  5. J

FS or FT 2002 Grand Am SE V6

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3734134
  6. J

Vagcom'd the Rabbit Tonight

Buddy bought a Vagcom and we scanned my car and changed two small things I can now Open / Close my windows with my Key Fob (hold down the lock or unlock button. I also changed the lock function to open both driver and passenger doors with one hit of the unlock button not two.
  7. J

Revo software for 2.5L engine

Has anyone with a 2.5L tried the Revo software? it is a claimed gain of 15 -20 Bhp?
  8. J

Canadian GTI / Rabbit Sleeper

Who wants to make their United Grey GTI a sleeper with a Rabbit front bumper and maybe side textured rub strips looking to maybe swap my rabbit parts for GTI if any one is interested
  9. J

FS: Brand New MK5 Neuspeed Lowering Springs

Brand New MK5 Rabbit / GTI / Jetta Lowering springs 1.2" drop in the front and 1.5" drop in the rear. Brand new still in the box. Plus the special tools needed to DIY $170 obo jason.smeall@sympatico.ca
  10. J

heated seats

How hard is it to install heated seats in a 2007 rabbit if I didn't have them as an option when I bought the car. I am looking to buy a set of leather heated seats from a GTI. But wondering what the wiring would be like
  11. J

Colour matched mouldings

Looking to trade my 2 Door MK5 Rabbit Black textured side mouldings for MK5 GTI 2 Door United Grey Side mouldings. Also looking to trade my 2 Door MK5 Rabbit Black textured front Bumper Moulding for 4 door MK5 Rabbit United Grey front bumper mouldings
  12. J

WTB: 07 Rabbut UG Mouldings

Looking for the front bumper mouldings from a four door UNited Grey Rabbit and the side mouldings from a UG GTI.
  13. J

Chime and Snowflake symbol

While driving to work today in my 07 Rabbit I heard a chime and seen a snowflake symbol on the dash Telling me it was 4 degree out (stupid Canada). I had never heard of this option before. Wondering if anyone else has other lil secrets like this that pop up.
  14. J

WTB: Parts for Rabbit

Looking to buy - 4 door UG front bumper mouldings 2 door UG GTI side mouldings Grey homelink visor for rabbit
  15. J

Rabbit wheel size?

I have a 2007 Rabbit came stock with 16" wheels. I want to get winter tires as I live in Canada. Found a deal on four 5x112 15" steelies. Wondering if they will fit on the rabbit and if anyone knows what size i would need so i don't throw anything off.
  16. J

Spring Install

looking for a good wrtie up with lots of pics of a lowering spring install on a 06 / 07 rabbit! There are a few write-ups on her but nothing that shows me well enough to tackle this myself
  17. J

fs: Brand New Neuspeed Sport Springs

**SOLD** Brand new Neuspeed sport springs works for MK5 Jetta / GTI / Rabbit never out of box $200 obo
  18. J

fs: OEM MK5 Rabbit Amber bumper markers

$20 plus shipping
  19. J

Helios wheels where to buy....

Looking for a set of Helios wheels and tires used or new where do i buy them from and how much are they going for?