GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: R32 Hawk HPS Brake Pads (F+R)

FS $105 Shipped US: R32 Hawk HPS Brake Pads (F+R) I had intended to swap R32 brakes onto a car; I sold those but now have the pads I was going to use. Rears are new and bought from TireRack; fronts were bought from here and were unpackaged but I believe unused. Thanks for looking and let me...
  2. G

2006 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T 6MT United Grey

edit: SOLD! That was fast, thank you! 2006 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T 6MT United Grey Vin: WVWFV71K36W148458 Mileage: ~140k Don't worry, I'm not out of the Mk5 game yet. I've got a Jetta 2.5 that's going to get a very large turbo and an AWD conversion. Selling a 2006 Pkg 1 6MT United Gray Mk5...
  3. G

FS: K04 (APR)/S3 Injectors/APR HPFP/S3 Intercooler

All sold, thank you! SOLD - S3 Injectors with 6k miles $SOLD- APR HPFP with 6k miles Sticker was removed for stealth but included separately. $SOLD S3 Intercooler with 6k miles Has the metal end tanks and comes with the hoses. The pass. side hose fitment can vary, however I can include a...
  4. G

DSG to 6spd Conversion -- I'm going for it!!

The Backstory Meet FüFü, my 2006 United Gray Pkg 1 DSG GTI. I bought it "new" in 2007 with ~800 miles for a nice discount as they had used it as a test drive car to keep miles off their other GTIs. Over nearly a decade, I've put 137k on it, though it stopped it's daily-driver duties about 2...
  5. G

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo, Connects2 Radio Harness, EVOMS Engine Cover

All sold thanks! EVOMS Engine Cover with FSI Plastic - SOLD I pulled the plastic off my old engine cover and installed it with some black nuts and bolts with red locktite. This means i drilled through the cover in a few places; I clear coated the exposed metal to try and prevent corrosion. Also...
  6. G

FS: Stock FSI HPFP, $99 shipped US!

SOLD - Thank you! Selling a stock HPFP. Just pulled last month, has around 50k miles on it with cam follower changed every 15k in the process and never punched through. You could have this one rebuilt while your stock one stays intact, replace a worn out new one, have a spare, etc. Currently...
  7. G

FS: New RS4 Injectors (4 for $300), Revo SPS (100$) Shipped US

Everything here is now sold, thanks! SOLD I have a set of 4 RS4 injectors, new, never installed. Comes with 4 install kits. <price drop> $250 shipped within the US. SOLD Also a REVO SPS. Mildly used, comes with box. $100 shipped within the US.
  8. G

FS: OEM BBS 18" Huffs w/Spacers - $175, OEM Magny Cours 16" w/All Seasons - $175

SOLD: OEM BBS 18" Huffs w/Spacers - $175, OEM Magny Cours 16" w/All Seasons - $175 Items are located near Syracuse NY, in zip 13212. You can either pay actual shipping costs for me to ship them or I am willing to drive up to 100 miles (total) to meet someone half way. SOLD-$175: 16" Magny...
  9. G

FS: GTI Front Brakes, Red Piped Floor Mats, 5mm Spacers, Closed Fog Grills

Cleaning out my garage sale! All prices are "or best offer," so don't be shy! GTI Front Calipers, Carriers, and Lines: ($50 + Actual Shipping) These are in good shape, somewhere between 85-90k on them. I upgraded to StopTechs. Just add rotors and pads of your choice and you're good to go. I can...
  10. G

Eurotuner getting merged! Where to read about modded Mk5s?!

I got this in my e-mail this morning. I think merging is a convenient way of slowly canning the magazine :thumbdown: . There have been a lot of nicely modded MK5s in there and this is a real shame.
  11. G

FS/FT: 2.0T FSI Neuspeed P-Flo Intake ($130 or your lowering springs)

Hi all, I just took my p-flo off of my 2.0T FSI to go back to stock engine cover, as I intend to do a K04 upgrade with the OEM dv relocate. Has ~10k miles on it, and is in great shape. I'd like to get $130 + actual shipping, or am willing to trade for a set of mild lowering springs for a...
  12. G

Front sway bar install gone wrong. Help please!

Hi all, Happy Thanksgiving. The car is an '06 MKV GTI, and I installed an eibach 26mm front sway yesterday. I drove it for the first time today. And the steering is off. When you're going straight, the wheel points about 15-20 degrees to the left. Also, sometimes it feels like the car tracks...
  13. G

Quick 2.5 questions--cams & springs

I don't have a 2.5 but I was riding in one today('06 - 150 hp version) . I noticed it's got a lot of torque, which is awesome, but the redline was at a relatively low 5700 RPM. The tach, however, goes all the way to I think 8000 RPM. Sure there's the C2 kit to make lots of power with FI, but...
  14. G

GTI Curb Weight--not as heavy as we think?

So I know most people around here consider the MKV GTI to be a bit overweight for it's size. VW quotes the car as well over 3000 lbs and we often hear and throw around weights from 3100-3300 lbs. Is it really that heavy though? I remember checking the curb weight on VWoA webpage, and the GTI...
  15. G

FS/T - Classix w/ContiProContacts - $350

SOLD + SHIPPED! Thanks a bunch! ------- I have for sale the classix with stock contiprocontact tires (all seasons) that came off my '06 GTI. As many of you know they are 17x7 et 54. Mine are made by Ronal. The tires are probably about 35-40% front and 50-60% rear, I'm not entirely sure...
  16. G

Broken A/C on my '06, $800 to fix?!?

Ok, so I went to the dealer for a broken A/C. Temps have been in the 100s and I had to go to a wedding on 3 hrs away on saturday. Luckily my girlfriends mother had a hotel room so I could freshen up. I make an appointment monday, they put me ASAP--tuesday, today at 1 I dropped it off. They...
  17. G

What comments have you gotten while driving your MKV?

The other day I was making a turn after a light turns green. I'm pretty terrified of tickets so I really don't ever speed or anything, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy accelerating to the speed limit. The road I turned onto, there's a car with the windows down waiting to make a left. The...
  18. G

WTB: Rear Wiper and/or Return Spring

So last week somebody stole the return spring from my rear wiper. I'm not sure if they tried to steal the entire wiper and failed, or what, but it left the wiper unusable. I live in snow country so, well, I need the rear wiper. I stopped at the dealer to order the spring, but apparently they...
  19. G

Lowered to Stock Ride Height...(say what?)

So I wanted as mild of a drop as possible for my '06 GTI... eventually I want a full on coilover like the Bilstein PSS9/10 or Cross Competition, etc, but I want to go in small increments. So I decided to go with the OEM 2008 springs. I talked with a VW parts guy and the part number for the...