GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Going back to stock! Whole car package. Need to trade MD/VA/PA

In the ideal situation I would like for someone to just take all of it for your stock parts, regardless of milage. I would like to see if someone would want all of this for stock and you pay for the labor of the switch at one of my preferred local shops (induktion or NGP) I have an 07 FSI GTI...
  2. J

No air conditioning and these codes. HELP please its too damn hot out!

049508 - No Communications with HVAC Control Module (J301) U0164 - 008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00101000 Fault Priority: 0 Fault Frequency: 1...
  3. J

BFGoodrich g-Force Sport 235/40/18 MD/DC/VA

85-90 % tread life left on these. Got them with the car but decided to put all seasons on and just looking to sell these to get another set of wheels in 19" for summer. They were only on the car 5,000 miles at the most. One tire has two plugs but holds air perfect and never lost pressure...
  4. J

FS: Verizon Wireless Network Extender - $200 OBO

Works perfectly and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Moving and no longer need this so please make an offer. Samsung Verizon Wireless Network extender SCS-26UC4 http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=gotoFemtocell...
  5. J

FS: BRAND NEW! CIM boost gauge w/vent pod package & 42DD MKV PVC plug & boost tap

FS: BRAND NEW! CIM boost gauge w/vent pod package & 42DD MKV PVC plug & boost tap I have a Brand new 42DD MKV PVC block and Boost Tap for FSI vehicles PRICES: BOOST GAUGE SOLD! $35 boost tap Shipped PAYPAL for shippers and Cash for locals. PM me or email me at james.bigouette@gmail.com...
  6. J

WTT: TT Downpipe with highflow cat for Stock FSI downpipe

Sorry I did not mention that this is a Techtonics Tuning Downpipe....sorry for the confusion There is one catch, you pay for the swap or do the work yourself. I am buying a new car and giving my wife the GTI so I want the GTI to be a tad bit tamer. It has about 50k miles on it but it is in...
  7. J

volkswagen man cave

hi
  8. J

DIY: CiM boost gauge install

Got in touch with the guys at Concepts in Motion last week about this install and thought i would put it up just in case someone else needed it. I will put some of my own pictures up tomorrow after my install.
  9. J

Stripped PVC screw hole BSH stage 1

I have been debating on telling this story all weekend but now i believe i have caused a boost leak in my PVC system by being a jackass. I bought the BSH stage one PVC remap and love it. I put it on originally but found a small gap on the left side of the plate (the side away from the tube)...
  10. J

DIY: AEM Dryflow filter cleaning

Just thought I would do a quick write up for everyone that has an AEM Dryflow filter on any of their intakes. Mine got dirty really quick so I just went ahead and got some cleaner. Seeing I am snowed in I guess it is a good time to clean what I can. Any questions let me know. Directions...
  11. J

WTT: My Interlagos Seats for your Leather...can be Audi A3 seats as well

As the title states I would like to keep this local because I really cant take the seats out of my daily and ship them on their way. If anyone is interested let me know. My seats are in perfect condition and that is it. PM me.
  12. J

Finally dug out! horrible "blizzard" 2010

I am originally from Buffalo, NY so i understand snow. Maryland on the other hand doesn't really know what to do with 3 feet. Hell even in Buffalo this would have killed us for a day. Snapped some pictures after we finally figured out where to put it all. Anyone else have a horrible weekend...
  13. J

Techtonics tuning DP and AWE catback

Looking at getting a downpipe for my GTI and I already have a AWE catback. I love the sound now. I was wondering if anyone else here has this setup and if you have any sound files/impressions you would be willing to share. Thanks.
  14. J

GOLFMKV MEMBER: Cosedsc

I guess its not ok to rant..... i am a complete and utter failure. Just don't call me EUROBOOST. /thread
  15. J

WTB: Any DP MD/DC/VA/SEPA

As the title states I am looking for a used DP for a 2007 FSI GTI. Let me know what you got. I have a lot of stock parts for trade and cash in hand. Thanks.
  16. J

FS/WTT: Stock GTI airbox FSI 2007

Everything you need to go back to stock! Included everything pictured. One screw mount was broken off underneath but everything seals and works perfectly. I did it the second day I had it and ran it for 15,000 miles after that. In great condition. $80 OBO open to any and all trades.
  17. J

FS/WTT: Stock 2007 GTI rear sway bar

This was on my car for 15,000 miles and then I took it off to put on a H&R rear sway. First 50 OBO takes it. Open to any and all trades.
  18. J

FS/WTT: Stock GTI suspension 2007

As the title states i have a 2007 stock GTI suspension that was on my car and loved for 15,000 miles and i just updated to some coils. I would like to sell these for $100 OBO, not sure what the running price is on this so please make an offer. Also I will part them out. Open to any offer and...