GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Help Me Please. BSH PCV install problem

Hey all, I accidently overtightened one of the screws when installing the new guidance block. The screw head broke off and the screw is stuck in there....I didn't think i was applying too much pressure, but i guess I was wrong. I know I'm an idiot for doing this, but is there any easy fix for...
  2. E

APR Exhaust Falling Apart?

Hey all, I've had my APR exhaust on for a little less than a year. It has been great, and I love it, but today i noticed that the end on one of my tips seems to be deteriorating. Is this normal wear or should this not be happening? I took some pictures of it. Any input would be greatly...
  3. E

Problem Since PCV&fuel sensor campaign

Hi All I have an 07 gti. I've been stg2 for about 9 months with no problems. I went to the dealer to get the pcv recall and the fuel sensor issue that was out. Everything seemed fine, but then on my way home maybe 5-10 min into the drive i would get this stuttering feeling, almost felt like...
  4. E

Proposition 317

As many of you may have seen on TV, or in you local beer store, Guiness has a petition going around to make St. Patrick's Day an official holiday. Since St. Patty's Day is pretty much the most amazing holiday, I thought I would spread the word to those who are not informed of this already...
  5. E

Friend Looking to Buy a Volvo(need help)

hey all as the title says my friend is looking to buy a volvo, she's looking at maybe a couple year old s60. Looking to spend in the ballpark of 25k. Does anyone have any experiences with those cars, or have any suggestions? thanks
  6. E

Engine Stalling?

I'm not sure if this is something I should be concerned with but today i was driving along and when I stopped a red light and had it in neutral my car just about stalled out. I never had this happen before. Sometimes on cold mornings it either starts real rough or a few times it has not...