GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S'more 07

WTB Interior doors panels.

Looking to get both interior door panels for a 2008 MKV 2 door. The fabric is falling off.
  2. S'more 07

FS MKV Parts

Up for sale.
  3. S'more 07

FS: MK5 Votex Rear Bumper

I have a Votex rear bumper that needs work, It's repairable but needs more than I can do. Local pick-up only $50
  4. S'more 07

FS: MK5 Vortex Rear Bumper Moved

Moved Please delete
  5. S'more 07

Totaled ?????

So this happened today!:frown::frown::frown:
  6. S'more 07

FS CW Votex Rear... broken ... but fixable!

Candy White Votex rear broken but fixable! $195.00 or OBO with NO SHIPPING, please.
  7. S'more 07

Little car BIG load!

Friday Funny:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:
  8. S'more 07

WTB Drivers Leather Seat

Looking for a very clean leather drivers seat with no blemishes for a 2007 Mkv GTI.
  9. S'more 07

Blaupunkt Philadelphia 845

Just came across this new unit. Blaupunkt Philadelphia 845 Has anyone got anything on this?
  10. S'more 07

European LED Tail Lights failing

European LED Tail Light Set ES#10177 installed 2010. I have these installed for 5 years with no problem. They are awesome. But noticed today that the amber parts/turn signals are starting to burn out:iono: some even are flickering. Just small sections are not working 2 or 3 rows are out. Is...
  11. S'more 07

WTB Votex rear skirt or Thunderbunny

I was hit last Friday night in a Walgreen parking as I was walking out of the store I watched as this mini van slid on the ice into my parked car. So I'm in need of a new rear bumper.
  12. S'more 07

WTB Votex rear skirt

WTB Votex rear skirt part # 1K0071610EGRU. I got hit last Friday night in a parking lot and this is no longer available . Thanks
  13. S'more 07

FS 2007 GTI

2007 Volkswagen GTI Candy White $14,000.00 Package #2 Dual Climate & Leather 50,000 Miles • Vortex Body Kit • APR Stage 2 • APR RSC 3”Full Turboback Exhaust System • EVO Intake System • Forge Motorsport Twintercooler • BSH Billet Pendelum Mount &...
  14. S'more 07

Driver seat broken at car wash Help !

Please help the car wash pushed the drivers seat back so hard they broke the stop for the preset on the upper handle for the seat. When you use the upper handle to get into the back seat this piece is there to stop it when you tip the the back after you get into the back seats. The plastic part...
  15. S'more 07

EuroJet PCV Link Plate missing parts?

I just got the new PCV plate from EuroJet and I think I'm missing something here? The hose that was attached to the old PCV and as you can see is still there needs a plug or something right?
  16. S'more 07

FS: Wheel & Tires w/TPMS

FS: Wheel & Tires w/TPMS Sold Set of 4 wheels & tires w/ TPMS $500.00 OBO Both are from Discount Tire Direct Rage Reactor 18 x 7.5 5-112 no longer available Tires are Nitto NT 555 Extreme 225/40ZR-18 They have been my summer set up for the past 3 years they have 10,000 miles on them. They...
  17. S'more 07

FS. Brand New Neuspeed Polyurethane Engine Torque Arm Insert

SOLD Brand new Neuspeed Polyurethane Engine Torque Arm Insert For Sale $ 30.00 http://www.namotorsports.net/Neuspeed/Engine/Engine-Mounts/Part-Number=NS22.10.91 Still in the original bag it came in unopened. Local pick up please Thanks for looking
  18. S'more 07

Is Stage 2+ worth the money?

Like the title says is stage 2+ worth the money from stage 2 ? I'm looking at the ARP HPFP to go Stage 2+ but $1000.00 is a lot for What?
  19. S'more 07

Interior fan not working?

Has anyone had this problem? All of the other controls seem to be working just fine but the fan doesn't come on, I've looked at the fuse ( #22 in the driver side box) but it is fine. The fan speed lights all work but no fan:mad0259: Before I take in for this just checking to see if this has...
  20. S'more 07

Need DIY on OEM LED Taillights

I just got some new LED taillights and need some clear idea of how to install. There are many threads out there with conflicting instructions. Does anyone have a simple list of materials needed to install these taillights...