GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

For Sale BSH True Seal Intake with Forge bypass Deverter Valve.

Just like it says. I did use the intake for about 11K but it has been cleaned and re-oiled. I've had and never installed the Forge bypass Diverter falve for 2years. I never got a chance to. To purchase both would be about 600.00. I'm letting them both go for 300.00. The only thing that will not...
  2. J

Need help with Diverter info?

I know my diverter valve is bad. I've had the BSH relocation kit for 2 years and never installed (long story). My question is, do I still have to replace the bad factory diverter valave, or can I just cap it with the included (metal) cap with the BSH kit and call it a day?
  3. J

Need to buy a new Diverter Valve for my 2008 GTI?

Does anyone know where I could pick one up for a good price? ECS is out of them until 12/22/11 and I really need one now.
  4. J

Anyone near Bayonne NJ have a Vagcom?

I'm trying to find anyone with a vag com. I'm in Bayonne, but my car will not run longer then 14 minutes to drive to anyone. If someone could help me and to see what's going on, I'd really appreciate it. Mike
  5. J

Anyone near Bayonne NJ have a Vagcom?

I'm trying to find anyone with a vag com. I'm in Bayonne, but my car will not run longer then 14 minutes to drive to anyone. If someone could help me and to see what's going on, I'd really appreciate it. Mike
  6. J

someone help....my car stalled at a traffic light, and now wont stay on?

I started to drive and my check engine light came on, it was not flashing but just a solid light. I stop my car and jumped out and tighten the gas cap as this has happened before when gas stations don't tighten it enough. I jumped back in my car and continued to drive in my car fell normal...
  7. J

Someone help me!! M14 bolts on rear brakes?

This is going to sound really dumb... But what direction are these supposed turned to take them out? If I'm facing the rotor...left or right? And how the hell do you guys fit a breaker bar in there? I have the Caliper off right now.... This sucks..
  8. J

Some one help me... M14 triple square for rear brakes?

I have every single other tool I need to do my rear brakes, I just can't find this part anywhere locally? autozone and pep boys only have up to m 12. my local sears does not have it, nor does my harbor freight tool store. is there any place else I can buy this tool, or is there any other tool I...
  9. J

WTB Roof Rack for 4 dr 08 GTI

Just like the subject says. I'm also looking for 2 bike holders as well.
  10. J

How long does it take to change the cam follower?

I just recently hit 40K on my car and have the new follower just sitting here. How long should the replacement actually take to do?
  11. J

F/S Economic part out

For GTI FSI Engine: BSH True Seal intake $150.00 BSH Diverter relocate kit (Never installed) $150.00 Looking for a local buyer. I'm in Bayonne NJ. Email mjodzio@optonline.net
  12. J

Tired on Bending wheels! Help

So I live in New Jersey. Stock suspension/wheels (Denvers). Can anyone recommend an affordable replacement wheel? I've gone through 2 sets of denvers already (barely 30K miles) I have a 12 mile commute each day, but my car drives live Shi7. The second sets was supposedly bent within a month of...
  13. J

Where to buy and how much for a Vag Com?

I'm in NJ, and would like to possibly pick one of these up.
  14. J

Help Needed Blinking Check engine light while Driving?

Car/Mods -2008 6spd APR stage 1, BSH Intake, Newsouth steering wheel Boost gauge. I was driving home yesterday on the highway, and in 6th gear slammed on the gas because I don't get to play with my Car often (my daily commute is 9 miles of stop and go). All of a sudden my car started to feel...
  15. J

Falken ZE-912 tires?

Anyone ever run these tires? I'm thinking about switching my conti's. Thanks, Mike
  16. J

WTB 17's Denvers or Classic's NJ

Need to buy a set of wheels, doesn't matter I'll take either classic's or Denvers. I've had 2 bent passenger wheels for 3 months and its driving me crazy. I also don't care what color they are ie black, silver, etc. Thanks
  17. J

Driving with 2 DV's?

Guys, I can't get to the OEM DV on my back... tried and failed. I thought about maybe going to a local shop and asking to use their lift just to get the OEM valave out and put the BSH cap on it and back together. Would it be ok to drive with the factory DV blocked off?
  18. J

Question on oil in my boost tap?

So after I failed again to take my stoke DV off, I removed my BSH boost tap to fix the vaccum line. When I popped the boost tap off the hose oil came out of it. Should there be oil in this hose? Mike
  19. J

WTB Denvers with or without tires. NJ

Found out that I bent both passenger wheels the other day... Love the roads in Jersey. Mike
  20. J

WTB MK5 4Dr Roof rack.

I'd like to pick up a roof rack fo my car. Anyone have one for sale? Or that can't point in the direction of the cheapest place to buy one. Thanks. Mike