GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

whatever its an another r32

dont go on here much anymore. nearly 70k on my r32 and were going strong moving from new jersey to florida saved the poor car from rust and road hazards. some pics donking around new er dont ever drive the car anymore. :threadjacked: so im trying to keep the love in the...
  2. S

need moar low

too cheap for the R32 ? and yes i know the deal with raceline i was willing to do springs but then came across these. for my application ill prob just remove the wheel gap for dd and slam it for fun or pics :iono: thanks LOL FORgoT THE LINK WHOOOPS...
  3. S

Nos System

hey all i got a WET FUEL / NOS nos kit i need to sell i had the bottle painted to match my dbp MKV R32 but it just never made it on to the car whats in the box remote bottle opener and wiring ( you need a rat shack on off switch ) purge stuff never used stainless lines wiring for the...
  4. S

WTT: R32 OEM Parts

looking to trade some of my oem MKV R32 parts not looking for anything specific soo all offers are welcome what i have for trade: Stock airbox, with filter stock catback (great condition) stock wheels cracked front hole-less grille email or pm thanks
  5. S

NJ Snow Storm R32

MKV R32 Snowkhana Just Some Videos Of A Very Icy Parking lot Near My House
  6. S

Shops Besides KMD...

Hey guys, looking to install h&r springs on my mkv R and would perfer to not go to kmd and im willing to drive for a good shop thanks!
  7. S

Nitrous?

I just bought a nos spray kit... anyone have some experience. i was doing a 50 dry shot. i bought the kit for 300 with a NX purge kit. NOS remote bottle opener. New nos lines, and 10lb NOS bottle. getting painted the same color as the bottle what do you guys think
  8. S

Test Pipes?

Anyone have mkv test pipes? i really want them!
  9. S

MY R Made A Mag!

http://www.freewebs.com/njtunersmagazine/issuepreview.htm yeah thats my r next to my friends riced out b18 si!
  10. S

Anyone put a sub / amp in the R32?

I am looking to get some bump out of my R... considering that a 6in sub would be an improvement lol :thumbdown: Thanks.
  11. S

Me Vs SRT-4

...Just came back from ROFLING When. 11/4/2007 @ 12:30 pm Where: I-287 Heading to the Bridgewater Commons What happened... well i was crusing in the left lane @ about 80 MPH when i see this SRT-4 in the middle lane crusing @ about 70-75. As i got closer this guy noticed me... i pass him not...
  12. S

GIAC- Where it be?

i know that the GIAC chip is out for the R32 but what is the price and is it worth it? thanks!
  13. S

how do i do this?

http://www.namotorsports.net/listing.cfm?method=category&cat=13&subcat=140 do i make my own piping and use this element... or is there a ready to drop in kit thanks!
  14. S

Union / Essex County Guys?

You guys wanna get together one night during the week like the LI guys?... i think somewhere on RT 22 would be cool! Just putting the idea out there.
  15. S

Osir Stuff

Where can i order? i found their website but the order websites are wierd and i cant find one that has the R32 stuff... Thanks for the help
  16. S

LOL MKV R32 VS E60 M5

So last night me and my coworker we doing to dinner... he owns a 07 E60 M5 with Tubi Loud.. and X pipe.... he also owns a CW R # 310 we were at the light and i heard him revvving up.... i threw my baby into LC and @ green we went i had him into 3rd gear due to the cold weather and he had no...