GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS/FT: 18" VMR V708 RS4 reps (socal)

will take pics soon! $380 obo. hyper silver. 3 wheels very good condition, 1 wheel has curb rash. will trade for OEM wheels with good/decent tires. plus or minus cash depending on Wheels and Tire condition. or just good condition 17" tires + cash. prefer local.
  2. M

FS: T-Mobile HTC Android G1 google phone $120 + shipping

I have an ATT iphone already. I bought this G1 from a friend for $100 + 2 shirts and a hoodie. I planned on putting custom software and jailbreaking it, etc but I didn't know if i factory reset it that I would need a T-Mo sim card with a data plan to re-activate it. I could get my friend to get...
  3. M

To the BM GTI at little tokyo mall

I would like to know how you got in your car with a park job like this... sorry for the bad pic. the sun facing me on the opposite side and i couldnt get a good picture. i would say there was about a foot of space between the gti and the datsun?. it was the gti at fault. good job
  4. M

Snails raped my engine bay!

After arriving at work yesterday morning I checked my oil level because I had just done an oil change. After opening up my hood, I smelled something funny but I just checked my oil and headed into work. I went to check my catchcan this morning and noticed there was shit all over the place. This...
  5. M

Job Opportunity: part-time Verizon customer service associate

hey guys, We just got an email at work that West Coast region Verizon is planning on hiring part-time CSAs at their Oxnard, Long Beach and Everett, WA centers. It is a call center job and you would offer support for fios internet, tv and phone services so some computer knowledge is needed...
  6. M

Six Flags Magic Mountain private party 4/24

I work for Verizon Telecom and on 4/24 6-12PM the park will be closed for a private party for us along with some other companies. That means no lines and free parking after 6. I get to sit on the front of every ride! :happyanim: I spoke with the guy selling the tickets at work and he said I...
  7. M

Help: Bolt sizing

I just bought some Merc wheels. Would 12mm x 1.5 39mm ball seat bolts work or do I have to get 14mm? also would 2" in length wheel locks work? :help:
  8. M

Pioneer AVICF700BT $398 free ship

http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=PIOAVICF700BT coupon code: AFLPIO398 i just bought one. hopefully not a price mistake.
  9. M

alignment shop recommendation - simi valley area

hello. i just got low low on my koni coils and my right rear tires rubs for some reason. need to get the camber adjusted. i tried to go to brake masters to get an alignment and they said my car is too low. anyone know of a good place that does lowered cars? thanks
  10. M

Ask a Verizon fios tech

Hey guys. I work for the Verizon FSC (fiber solution center) tech support for fios here in socal as an offline agent; meaning, I work on things other techs could not figure out. I also get on the phone and answer calls when they need help. Ive worked there for about 1.5 years and its a good job...
  11. M

Rear camber adjustment

i just had installed koni coils with the rear perches spun all the way down. the rear left wheel is fine but the right is rubbing over some bumps. i can fit a finger on the left side but not on the right. i searched for how to adjust camber and people says there is a bolt but where exactly is...
  12. M

how can she slap?! LOL

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhLl9XW34RvVP5KMou wtf is this? :bellyroll:
  13. M

FS: unused ATP downpipe DP

legit ATP DP bought it from TPD a few months back. never installed. ended up buying a whole turbo back instead. preferred local pick up. im in 93010. $290
  14. M

VMR boost guage

bad experience so far. i received my package. no instructions included. says on the box that instructions are available on www.vmrsport.com. cant find shit on that website. I have PM'd, emailed, and posted on thread (which is now inactive??) and no response. i was eager to get it installed today...
  15. M

Ventura county, ca. need shop recommendation.

Anyone know of a good place i can get my ATP DP installed? I gone to some shops but they wont install because of catless. TY
  16. M

installed forge dv, can't rev past 4.5k rpm in neutral

I have DSG. Is this normal? I don't even know if I could before I installed my forge dv. Also I dont hear the dv noise as much as I did with my oem dv.
  17. M

????????###_(%fG3IOP)????? Time to Un-Pimp Ze Auto!

dunno if its been posted but! Pro Street Romania:laugh: