GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Byza

Stanced STI from downunder!

Here is some pics from a recent shoot I did for a mate last weekend... bit of a spare of the moment thing but pretty happy with it... Feedback always welcome... thanks everyone for the support too... other pics also in my flickr!!! thanks
  2. Byza

GTI Golf, BMP, 4 door, DSG, Lowered, Rims & Colour Coded..

Well Ive 90% decided Im going to sell my GTI now.. been toying with it for a little bit now so ill bite bullet and see if anyones interested... Basically Everyone knows my car on the forum but main details... I have owned it since new 2007 DEC Build - 08 First rego (Full MFD model) Ipod...
  3. Byza

Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit Launch Australia

I thought i would share this... Last week I had the pleasure of being invited to the launch fo the new Need for Speed game here in Australia... There were a few VW's which was great for exposure as we still have quite a small scene here in Aus... i think you will agree our small big country is...
  4. Byza

Work Rezaxx's!!!! be different

Wheels are now for sale and available from end of November due to potential car show... I dont need speal, as they speak for themselves... these took over 5 months to finish and I think they speak for themselves... Current Specs 18x7.5 ET +45 5x112 fitment (professional redrill to 14mm...
  5. Byza

potentially a fail question?? widths..

Im currently running a set of Works rezaxx's that I have rebuilt but they need to be wider and not 100% happy with fitment now.. now im at the point of working on getting another set of lips to widen out the wheels.. Just wanted to confirm im right..? if my rims are current 18x7.5 @ ET45 and I...
  6. Byza

Aussie Epic garage shoot - some VAG content

:eek: My Epic Garage shoot today...:cool:I didnt have time to shoot my GTI but will next week when we do the rollers... This is my first time shooting with a wireless flash so was a little experimental... i am going to buy 2 more now and some better triggers... i have again found another...
  7. Byza

Bright colour and cages

ill whore again.. hope people dont mind.. quick shoot with my mate... larger res in my flickr if you want...
  8. Byza

Rolled Tiffany but still need work..!!

Well I just finished my Work Rezaxs and tires were fitted up late last Thursday night... I then drove 900km to be part of the VW Nationals here in Australia and first time to show people the refinish... I have rebuilt these and rebuilt with genuine GOLD works screws.. the centres has been...
  9. Byza

brand new 225/40/18

Hi everyone i have a set of 225/40/18 Federal Tyres in the 595 series... I bought them on Monday for my new rims but they are too tall for what I was looking for and not happy with the look. I paid $160 per tyre plus fitting and looking for offers to take these off my hands... Let me know...
  10. Byza

wobblers out there??? hubcentric ring spec?

Hey just finished my wheels but need to sort out hubcentric rings.. i know you can buy them on ebay but i dont want to run the rubber ones and would prefer steel or aluminum... i know our specs to jap rims being 57.1mm inner and 73.1mm outer but what thinkness do the rings need to be? 5mm or...
  11. Byza

Melbourne peeps!!! Tonight?

Hey guys.. Down here on business for few days and just seeing if you are doing anything tonight? I know u guys do coffee etc sometimeS so just thought I would ask!!! I'm staying st Kilda tonight if that helps for people around... Very short notice I know..
  12. Byza

VW Nationals... 22/23rd of May, 2010...

i just wanted to see if the Sydney Peeps are looking at going to this or even the Melbourne peeps?? i am thinking about do the trek down from QLD and perhaps watching sprint and perhaps put my car in the show/shine to meet people etc... sprints on sat and show/shine on Sunday.... here is...
  13. Byza

cam follower?? vw dealer

hey guys, i have a service on Friday and asked if they could do the cam follower as well... they am not sure what i am talking about? he started talking about lifters and there are 16 of them? whats the best way to explain this to the dealer or the part number to get it changed.. it is a...
  14. Byza

Works Wheel bolts

i am looking to do a full refurb on my Work Rezax's (first version) but cant seem to find any information on the bolts specs? does anyone happen to know the specs of these bolts? There are quite a few variations of wheel bolt construction from the bbs Rm/Rs's etc so didnt want to buy 160 bolts...
  15. Byza

Byza = New Shoes and no teaser!!!

well got these on the weekend but just need to pick them up... i will be doing some sort of colour but not 100% sure what yet... some already have seen my purchase but here is the TEASER.... EDIT i clearly fail at teasers with the responses so here is the pics... specs are works Rezax 18x8...
  16. Byza

Sth East QLD'ers..... GTG next week...?

Brisbane GTG - 10th Dec EDITED Tomorrow night (10th) meet at 6pm at 100 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane. This is very central for everyone and was a great place to meet last time. This is on the corner of Cordelia/Melbourne/Merivale... basically right next to Convention Centre. There is...
  17. Byza

Feeler - H&R Supersport & Koni shocks

i know there has been a fair bit of interest in my setup previously but need to gauge how much its worth to ppl now? i am looking at upgrading but want to see what are happy to pay to see if its worth the changeover now...? H&R Supersports and Koni 7 adjustable shocks.. they have done approx...
  18. Byza

your staggered wheels and suspension??

i am looking at changing rims and running a slight staggered wheel setup (perhaps 8f & 9r) but also realise the secret to this is the ride height.. i am interested to see what ppls opinion is for a minimum drop? i am on H&R Supersports for now but my gut feel is if i go to 18's with this...
  19. Byza

Cruise with the Jones's - Exotic Content

On Sunday we had a exotic car cruise... it was an amazing day and was almost like a Top gear show.. Let me tell you, it is almost impossible to take rolling photos from a 430.. LOL Cars included.. 599 Ferrari 3 x 430 Ferrari's 2 x Lambo Gallarados 360 Ferrari E46 M3 Porsche GT3 3 x E55...
  20. Byza

With the Jones cruise... exotic content

On Sunday we had a exotic car cruise... it was an amazing day and was almost like a Top gear show.. Let me tell you, it is almost impossible to take rolling photos from a 430.. LOL Cars included.. 599 Ferrari 3 x 430 Ferrari's 2 x Lambo Gallarados 360 Ferrari E46 M3 Porsche GT3 3 x E55...