GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: Bentley Mulliner's

Bentley Mulliner Made by BBS Two Piece Forged Specs: 19x9 et 41 3 Nitto Neogens 215/35 1 Hankook Evos 215/35 Price $2200 Willing to meet up any where within a reasonable distance to Cleveland, Ohio. Will Ship at buyers expense. IMG_0327 by bacardicj151, on Flickr IMG_0319 by bacardicj151...
  2. B

FS: AMG Aero II Shadow Blue

AMG Aero IIs with Centers professionally painted Shadow Blue and lips profenssionally refinished. 18x8.5 +44 Price: $1750 + Shipping Location: Cleveland, Ohio Here are some crappy point and shoot pics.. DSC_2607 by bacardicj151, on Flickr DSC_2616 by bacardicj151, on Flickr DSC02052...
  3. B

FS: 07 GTI APR Stage 3 OEM+

Sold
  4. B

FS: H2Sport Front Camber Plates

Sold Never Used. I'm selling my car. Located in Cleveland Ohio Car for Sale
  5. B

FS: 07 GTI APR Stage 3 OEM+

2007 GTI Package 1/sunroof Candy White Mileage - 62,xxxx Prices: $18,500 With both sets of Wheels $18,000 With the AMG Aero IIs $17,000 With Winter Wheels w/blizzaks Engine/Drivetrain Mods: - Full APR Stage III Big Turbo Setup with APR Turbo Back RSC Exhaust - South Bend Stage II Endurance...
  6. B

Feeler: 07 GTI APR Stage III OEM PLUS

FS: 07 GTI APR Stage III OEM PLUS Sold
  7. B

Special Ordering Cheaper than Off lot

Having a debate with a friend about special ordering a New car. He says its cheaper than buying off the lot because they don't need to take up the space on the said lot. I said hes crazy.
  8. B

FS: Tails by Darcness

FS: Tinted Tails I am selling my tails that were tinted by darcness. They are the "sunnylee shade". Thats a tad lighter then R32 tinted tails. $175 Shipped and sunnylees car (its a better picture) [with the both ambers turn signals on]
  9. B

cabin fever?

does this show still happen in McHenry??
  10. B

H2Sport

Are they reputable?
  11. B

Where to buy amg affalterbach center cap

anyone know where to find these center caps? I went to joetlc on EBAY but its going to take awhile to get them in
  12. B

Hose Rubbing on axle - APR Stage 3

I am trying to go lower and my installer found this problem This hose is rubbing on my axle as well coupler hose for the charge pipe. (i think thats what the installer said) Anyone else have this problem?
  13. B

FS: Avant Garde M310

SOLD $800 Plus Shipping
  14. B

FS: Eurojet Valve Cover and Ammo Box Catch Can

I bought the Valve cover because I had a leak in the PCV system but it fixed itself so no need for this anymore Valve Cover $325 Shipped Ammo Catch Can $200 Shipped
  15. B

Need some AN Fittings

Got The EuroJet Valve Cover, but it didn't come with any AN Fittings. What I Need - AN Fitting that goes from Valve Cover to Hose AN Fittings that goes from Ammo Box Style Catch Can Hose from said Fitting Then AN Fitting to hose to PCV Hose I have no clue what the sizes are. Can anyone...
  16. B

Catch Can in the Colder Months

Whos doing it? Are you afraid of freezing goop in the lines? Just got a Euro Jet Valve Cover and thinking I might just leave the Stock setup on through winter.
  17. B

PCV Thread Stripped

Anybody stripped a thread for the pcv? Any solutions for fixing a plastic thread thats stripped?
  18. B

Exhaust Soot above pipes

Has anyone run into this? Here's the back of my car after a week of not washing it The garage floor where I park it everyday (mods are full APR Stage III)
  19. B

Where to buy paint (in spray can)

I tried going threw the dealer to pick up some candy white spray paint. It took them a month to supposedly get it, and when I went to pick it up today they said they only could get the paint pens....sooooo frustrating. So how is the paintscratch paint? Is that my best choice other than...
  20. B

Center vent Disassembly

I was installing a new boost gauge last night and I couldn't get the center vent assembly apart. (the front part with the actually vents and the back part with the duct). I made it work but now I need to adjust the gauge because it is every so slightly centered properly. I can get everything...